Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is ascending even worth it at 19-20?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I've missed out on young love and foids are aging rapidly like milk and they already at least had like 3+ relationships in high school minimum which its not even going to be special to her if and only to me if I do ascend and I am probably going to barely if not nothing going to even feel anything due to dopamine receptors being permanently fried by inceldom and PMO so I might not even feel happy so might as well stay single until I rope?

might as well, better than LDAR

You're still somewhat young. With that age, dating someone as young as 16 is probably acceptable even in agecuck central, the US, So I wouldn't give up yet unless you're sub 3 or something.

You're still somewhat young. With that age, dating someone as young as 16 is probably acceptable even in agecuck central, the US, So I wouldn't give up yet unless you're sub 3 or something.
Sadly age of consent is 18 in my state so I cant date a 17 year old

no it's where you have to kys

Sadly age of consent is 18 in my state so I cant date a 17 year old
Isn't there a "Romeo and Juliet" bullshit law? You actually get jailed for statutory rape for dating a 17 yo at 18? Dead srs?

Isn't there a "Romeo and Juliet" bullshit law? You actually get jailed for statutory rape for dating a 17 yo at 18? Dead srs?
Fr thats fucking stupid especially because of the fact it doesnt apply to 18 year old foids, age of consent should be at least 17 in Cuckfornia

Of course it is if you have the legitimate opportunity to do so then go for it and dont let anything hold you back.

It's not a bad age for ascension. 20 yo is barely incel.

Title ? I mean being lonely 24/7 isn’t the wave my cousin finally got a gf at 32 and he now lives with her hee very socially inept wears glasses and talks with a low voice so low that we constantly ask him to repeat his self . Hes 5’10 in heigh and average or below face nothing special but he finally did it

Fr thats fucking stupid especially because of the fact it doesnt apply to 18 year old foids, age of consent should be at least 17 in Cuckfornia
It's even worse than I thought, damn. It's like a nuclear form of agecuckoldry where you can only date people who are EXACTLY your age, or else you get jailed as soon as they have their 18th birthday before you, JFL.

The world has become utterly crazy. Who the hell even thought of laws like that, not even feminists are usually that much retarded.

At last I truly see why there are so many agecucks in these forums, so many users are American and have been influenced by such laws and culture.

What about 25
22-25 is late bloomer age, in my opinion, so inceldom has already settled in. After 25 it's considered extremely weird (by foids' standards, but that's what matters). After 30 it's wizard years and people are extremely shocked and wonder how you have managed and survived so long (I've actually had this reaction, I'm over 30).

20 is an excellent age to ascend at.

You’re still essentially a babycel at that age. :feelshehe:

So called young love where you’re banging foids out as a young teenager would just fuck you up mentally, true perhaps less so than the all consuming anhedonia of the inceldom condition which our terminal lonelieness helps generate but you’d still be fucked in the head from doing this nevertheless as that stuff is wired in us only for older more mature years which you’re at right now bruh.

19-20??? Fucking literal children on this forum. "Am I too old for sex at 19." Holy shit.

don’t make her special, just get xp from them

So called young love where you’re banging foids out as a young teenager would just fuck you up mentally
Cope that gives you enough self esteem to conquer the world

no, foids at 19 have been run through by hundreds of cocks and are now only fit for maggots

I've missed out on young love and foids are aging rapidly like milk and they already at least had like 3+ relationships in high school minimum which its not even going to be special to her if and only to me if I do ascend and I am probably going to barely if not nothing going to even feel anything due to dopamine receptors being permanently fried by inceldom and PMO so I might not even feel happy so might as well stay single until I rope?
yeah try for 5 years or rope or cope idk but dont ever simp and treat them how they treat you
always

Kids like you should be banned from asking such silly questions

Earlier is always going to be better than later

Title ? I mean being lonely 24/7 isn’t the wave my cousin finally got a gf at 32 and he now lives with her hee very socially inept wears glasses and talks with a low voice so low that we constantly ask him to repeat his self . Hes 5’10 in heigh and average or below face nothing special but he finally did it
Lol he ascended

I hope I will ascend in future , I am going to be super lean , I am already doing skinmaxxing meanwhile. ( I am 21)

I've missed out on young love and foids are aging rapidly like milk and they already at least had like 3+ relationships in high school minimum
At this point - it is better to keep visiting prostitutes.

Others may say you are young, but you know it already- you are ruined.
Nobody wants you already.
And dont bother becoming stepdad. Not worth.

im 21 its over man we should do group suislide

not worth to ascend only after 30+. You may as well give up on everything. Ascending at 20 is acceptable even though you still missed out on unconditional teen love and you never took the virginity of a foid so it's still brutal.

im 28 stupid nigger kid question permaban for this retard questions tbh tbh

mod me I would insta permaban retard question asker like this

Kids like you should be banned from asking such silly questions