Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is arrange marriage maxxing a path to ascension?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Hypothetical question-If a currycel manages to get an arrange marriage wife ,way below his looksmatch to betabuxx 4ever will he still be counted as an incel or would he be considered ascended. (Assume that the foid had less than 2 partners before marriage and did not spend her youth jumping cocks)

it seems that arrange marriage these days is pretty much betabuxx

betabux theory.
You'll get cheated and divorced.

it seems that arrange marriage these days is pretty much betabuxx
It has always been betabuxx. For thousands of years now. I am assuming that the foid is adequately loyal but you never know with foids.

It has always been betabuxx. For thousands of years now. I am assuming that the foid is adequately loyal but you never know with foids.
I mean back in the day even it still had some advantages, arranged marriage was pretty much the rule worldwide until the XIX century so idk. But now in this feminist soyciety? You're gonna get fucked hard with no lube tbh

Imagine betabuxxing for a woman that will most likely be disgusted by you. Better incel than buxx

betabux theory.
Divorce laws are more nuetral here. And the foid is much below on looks scale so cheating is less likely.
Imagine betabuxxing for a woman that will most likely be disgusted by you. Better incel than buxx
Do you care if she is disgusted by you?
Jfl at expecting intelligent conversations from any foid whatsoever.

Last edited:
No.
Unless the girl is a young virgin and you live with in her shithole for the rest of your life.

Nothing else to say. It's pretty self explanatory.

And the foid is much below on looks scale so cheating is less likely.
Copingtoostrong

betabux theory.
This. I already know a betabuxx Curry doctor whose wife just cucks him and he's too much of a pussy to get a divorce because the community will judge him so he just let's it happen and fucking cries to me when drunk. She makes it look like they have the perfect #basic marriage on her social media.

I got rejected for all my matrimonials so if you can get one more power to you.

This. I already know a betabuxx Curry doctor whose wife just cucks him and he's too much of a pussy to get a divorce because the community will judge him so he just let's it happen and fucking cries to me when drunk. She makes it look like they have the perfect #basic marriage on her social media.

I got rejected for all my matrimonials so if you can get one more power to you.
Grade A suifuel man. Is there no limit to foid hypergamy. Allowing feminism was the biggest mistake of our times. I never tried matromonies bit i may get offers from family connections.

Hypothetical question-If a currycel manages to get an arrange marriage wife ,way below his looksmatch
There is no such thing as a real incel and "way below his looksmatch". Assuming you're at most a 3.5-4, which is pretty much the incel border, there aren't many points below that. So it makes no sense saying "way below his looksmatch".

Enjoy a dead bedroom and incel kids

Arranged marriages used to work because women didn't have instant access to chad dick. Nowadays they only work in gated communities where the women don't have access to phones or the internet.