Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone’s therapy scaring people at night

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
If u don’t I highly recommend it. Sometimes when I’m bored I go out at night with either a mask or hood up and go to the park near where I live and scream and make orgasm noises or yell. Also some nights when I have confidence I follow people or walk close to them and be purposely weird as possible. I highly reccomend This activity! It’s so joyful

I have a black labrador dog and wear usually black clothes on my daily night walks. People usually be scared of my apperance.

I have a black labrador dog and wear usually black clothes on my daily night walks. People usually be scared of my apperance.
Ditch the dog and do what I do. Trust me it’s so much fun.

Yeah no; I don't want to get shot by a bunch of Niggers, Spics, or White-knighting normies.

So you want be to ditch my only true friend i have? No we can not be friends this way pal
By ditch I don’t mean fucking disowning it I mean leaning it at home and doing it because ur dog will bark and it’ll attract attention and wont work. U must be stealth and strike when it feels right.

Yeah no; I don't want to get shot by a bunch of Niggers, Spics, or White-knighting normies.
I did forget some people live near niggers and other pricks. Where I live people are pussies so I’m quite lucky

White knighting normies may act tough, but they are pussies

I never experienced one at all yet, but yes they are not tough as they act to be. If u begin screeching like an Native American they do begin to panic and they retreat

Well yeah, but still, I don't want to take any chances.

Especially when they are in packs man; look at those videos online of foids harassing a guy & then when he fights back, the normies sweep in.

I don't like scaring people! In fact whenever people are scared of me it only reminds me of my subhumanity. For this reason I isolate myself.
Although I enjoy night walks, that's common ground between us. It's the only time when loud, obnoxious normies go to sleep and you're left with a nice, introspective quiet.

Also some nights when I have confidence I follow people or walk close to them and be purposely weird as possible.
people act like I do that anyway. They get scared when they see me or when I walk behind them.

I never experienced one at all yet, but yes they are not tough as they act to be. If u begin screeching like an Native American they do begin to panic and they retreat
Need to mention further that they are only tough af when they are in a bunch