Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone here good at online research? I might be able to pay / joint venture :)

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
I'm trying to buy houses here in the UK but we have this thing called article 4 that makes it much more tricky to start up houseshares.

I'm trying to either find busy places without article 4 or find some way to make things work with it in place (but sounds unlikely).

Does anyone want to help? I have monies to put into this so I don't mind reimbursing or some form of joint venture or whatever.

Thanks all!

EDIT -- Also, I hope this thread is OK to post. I just figured that I may as well ask somewhere where I'm already known and stuff. I know I could go on somewhere like Fiverr but... hm. That's a whole new thing and I already know you guys ^^

Last edited:
Hey I remember you from before, my friend who I was gonna propose to do this for you, he ended up scamming me on another matter and became a disrespectful cunt just like most normies end up doing. I would offer to do it myself but I'm not good at research.

Hey I remember you from before, my friend who I was gonna propose to do this for you, he ended up scamming me on another matter and became a disrespectful cunt just like most normies end up doing. I would offer to do it myself but I'm not good at research.

Oh that's a shame, and yeah it's a tricky thing to research really.

It would be great if there was a map somewhere that showed where article 4 is in place, but I guess it's just too niche for that.