Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone here gonna go ER?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Hello fellow incels!

Police officer mohamed said

Are any of you guys planning to go ER? If so make sure to send me your address, full name, naughty pics (@Master request) and credit card info.

Thank you fellow incels!

I wouldn't tell anyone here if I was officer

No officer, I'm NEETing comfortably and protecting myself from injury. I have no need to go to the emergency room rn.

Is anyone here gonna glow er?

Yes I will go ER.
Please send a shortstacked noodlefoid officer to seduce me into changing my mind.

Interesting how we've never had a single mass shooter so far btw. Apparently one user wanted to go ER but he got stopped before he could, and that was it.

Interesting how we've never had a single mass shooter so far btw. Apparently one user wanted to go ER but he got stopped before he could, and that was it.
IT wants to act like we are these violent ass people, which is funny because, as you said, no one on this forum has ever gone ER in its 7 years of being up

Yeah I will go ER (emergency room after botched suicide attempt)