Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Going ER” is unbelievably useless

When it's a Chad they are romanticized through Netflix series that replay his life from the beginning so that the viewer can feel empathy towards the serial killer.

:blackpill::blackpill:
Yes and that also has a bettER effect of spreading the message. An autistic chad would be preferred to go ER.

You are still missing the point. An attractive chad will spread the message.
I feel that. But I can also give us the same treatment “nerds” get , when foids say “I want a nerdy bf”

I feel "Going ER" is like a giant fuck you to the rest of society
If I were to go ER(This is an example), I wouldn't give a fuck about fame, attention, etc, as I'm at death's door already. It would be more like a cathartic thing ready than one that has an agenda behind it

Yes and that also has a bettER effect of spreading the message. An autistic chad would be preferred to go ER.
I’m blonde curly hair blue eyes. If i workout and get a boat load of surgery could I be a good candidate (in gta6)

going ER is a proven method of ascending as long as your case gets x amount of media attention, the amount of pussy flooding your way will be overwhelming, literally thousands of foids to pick from.

If the US government can't defeat Afghanistan, they certainly can't defeat "us". I put "us" because we literally are the only demographic that is mass inceled (50-70% of young men are incels in first world countries), and that we are the backbone of societies including militaries.

Plus we have a massive advantage that not even Taliban had; inceldom is a condition, not a race or religion, there is no way to get us.

Even if they managed to get "incel sympathizers" and sent them to jails, so what? Well congrats, you just ruined your whole workforce!
not in first world countries brocel, asia is in the third world the rate is maybe 1-5% in the first world

going ER is a proven method of ascending as long as your case gets x amount of media attention, the amount of pussy flooding your way will be overwhelming, literally thousands of foids to pick from.
You’ll be dead tho

If it furthers the incel cause, I'm ears.