Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone here as disgusting as me ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I don't even bother to take a shower and i can stay two weeks without washing myself or my hair. I also jerk off in my boxers and pants and it makes me smell even more shitty. Even my cats smell better than me.

Just imagine it, an ugly, short, extremely mentally ill, quite dude who smells worse than trash and has a thin, patchy, disgusting beard and a receding, diffuse thinning, shit-tier hairline, in a crappy, creepy, dark room full of cat piss and tons of worthless stuff and clothes thrown everywhere, browsing incels forum 24/7.

I'm only 18 and that's my life at this age, imagine when i grow up to be 30 (if i didn't rope before it).

I am pretty much the same as you but I have a pair of boxers and pants that I jerk off to that I don’t wash for a month lol

I am pretty much the same as you but I have a pair of boxers and pants that I jerk off to that I don’t wash for a month lol
We should have been friends. We're as pathetic as each others.

I can only go 4-5 days without showering. All I do is wake up and browse this forum, if I have to work I come back home and this is the first thing I do. its a repeating cycle of life.

Balding at 18 you have it worst then me.

I can only go 4-5 days without showering. All I do is wake up and browse this forum, if I have to work I come back home and this is the first thing I do. its a repeating cycle of life.

Balding at 18 you have it worst then me.
I have it worse than 90% of people here, but we are all doomed either ways.

And mentally ill too. And watch anime. You're my long lost friend.
Yeah, you seem cool to. We should play some games later on, once I get a new pc.

Yeah, you seem cool to. We should play some games later on, once I get a new pc.
That would be fun. We could bully some normies and roasties online.

You've pretty much described me except I'm tall and have no pets.

You've pretty much described me except I'm tall and have no pets.
Sad that we grew up to be this pathetic. We couldn't have changed our fates anyways.

Dis is y ur incel, u no take showers

Dis is y ur incel, u no take showers
GqLAfsTQwRkmKySZqAtwkvKJnptjT0C7tOMHwoj_1ha_VZMyDkqkPeRqp4BuRV7gOyuFzs8ivvjNZ4KuV97CT_Q1AUDlaC9X7dqeetw81vMF4QwopyvPa2v8PZEXVFLvGRAfk_5-IoCoo_FRRCPsjsXLIrWUcT4=w500-h281-nc

sounds like me except i play games that im shit at (just uninstalled league out of anger after losing 7 times in a row)

is OP secretly asmongold

Lmao I'm unicel, so I can't go too long without hygeine or else people will be absolutely horrified by me (I have to work in lab groups sometimes). There have been times where I don't shower for 3-4 days though. Btw @Stanx22 Neferpitou is best girl/ant high quality anime.

I shower once or twice a week, ejaculate in my boxers and eat in my room. I also rarely get out of my bed.

Why do you guys jerk off into your pants and boxers I dont get it.

Stan is the man!

I don't even bother to take a shower and i can stay two weeks without washing myself or my hair. I also jerk off in my boxers and pants and it makes me smell even more shitty. Even my cats smell better than me.

Just imagine it, an ugly, short, extremely mentally ill, quite dude who smells worse than trash and has a thin, patchy, disgusting beard and a receding, diffuse thinning, shit-tier hairline, in a crappy, creepy, dark room full of cat piss and tons of worthless stuff and clothes thrown everywhere, browsing incels forum 24/7.

I'm only 18 and that's my life at this age, imagine when i grow up to be 30 (if i didn't rope before it).

I was with you till the cat piss lol