Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone ever think about how disgusting females are?

Obviously I find them attractive sexually, but even if I did have a foid it's not like I would be fucking her 24/7.

If you had a foid you would have to deal with her bad smell, the way they drip fishy smelling vaginal discharge everywhere, they also piss and shit everywhere, someone is gonna have to clean after them. And if they get pregnant you have to look at their hideous pregnant belly. And they become absolute repulsive when they age and get old.

Maybe I'm coping but I sometimes wonder if foids are even worth it, I think they're only worth it for Chad who can pump and dump them.
sounds like you might prefer men my guy

Yes, frequently. Especially the shitty arsehole, which adjoins onto the vagina (there's no gap between those zones like on a man). :feelspuke:

I find human beings disgusting in general and am something of a hygiene Nazi. So even if I got a hot girlfriend I'd find myself being repulsed by her eventually. Instantly if she didn't have great hygiene.

I think they're only worth it for Chad who can pump and dump them.
High IQ. Chad not only timeslices women to get them during their prime years, he also timeslices them to get them during their prime hours, the hours each day and week that she is dolled up and ready to go. Because women are indeed slobs most of the day: the more artificially good-looking the woman, the more time she must spend fussing in the toilet (and all women seek to maximize their artificial looks for Chad). The real tangible power differential here is that women spend time prepping for Chad, not the other way around; women seek to cohabit with him to occupy his valuable time, while he moves on to book the next woman. But since Chad can only be bought with an offering of positive value, the reciprocal negative value is inevitably dumped out onto all other men.

I just don't like them as a person, all the misandry, arrogance, trille standards etc.

The worst thing i smelled from a female around was piss smell, that's it, no fish no shit smell.
Misandry and arrogance is the spiritual-energy version of this negative value that women reserve for low-tier males and that Chad never has to see or endure. The world is Chads booking women at a 10:1 ratio, using up all their good time, then sending them home sexually satisfied so they can stand up and gaslight their respective frustrated provider male associates.

Last edited: