Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most disgusting thing you have ever done

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I have done and heard of some pretty nasty stuff. Wonder if anyone here has done worse.

I've fished a hardened turd ball from my asshole using a decorative spoon I acquired on a holiday to Wales.

Sub8Hate said:
I've fished a hardened turd ball from my asshole using a decorative spoon I acquired on a holiday to Wales.

Would you say that beats a poo fight?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Would you say that beats a poo fight?

No, because that involves someone else's shit. 

At least I was in the comfort of my home alone when I was fishing that shit outta my ass.

I got curious and tasted my own cum before. Definitely an acquired taste.  :sick:

I once gave a foid a dirty Sanchez.

I came in to a plastic sandwich bag and drank it

Licked a toilet seat under direct threat of being beat up

I've gone down a drain before to unblock it. That stank. I had to wash myself off with fairy liquid and a hose pipe afterwards.

I had to remove what was left on one of my own toenails with a Stanley knife and a pair of pliers after i dropped a concrete block on my foot and wasn't wearing my safety shoes. Lots of blood. Healed up pretty nice. That was disgusting.

My last job we used to clean bins with the jetwash during winter when we had less work to do. That was disgusting. Even with a face mask you used to get disgusting rotten shit in your face.

Had to give my grandma an enema. Not sure what was worse, really. The enema, or cleaning her chamber stool after I'd given her a "cocktail bomb," which is a cocktail of milk of magnesia and prune juice. So much shit in that chamber pot and my glasses fall in. I'm blind as fuck without them. I have to quickly rinse them and put them right back on my face to finish the job.

1) Touched my face after scratching inside my asshole

2) Drank a used Monster can from a garbage bin

3) Tried kissing an ugly-as-sin fat stripper with STDs

nausea said:
not disgusting at all

mine is ( won't tell BUT )

Why not tell?

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
do you know italian?
I only know a small amount
I have a video as an answer, it's an italian movie, an incredible one, you may find it translated in many languages

nausea said:
I have a video as an answer, it's an italian movie, an incredible one, you may find it translated in many languages

Depends how fast they speak

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
Depends how fast they speak
let me see what I find

this is the video, cuck yourself with assumptions if you do not know the movie

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunornkca7o[/video]