Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here a marketer? and would like to work on a project with me? translating all marketing aspects into dating

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Is anyone here a marketer? and would like to work on a project with me? translating all marketing aspects into dating

friend said this
"
The product is the same, but its association with a goodlooking person causes people to think the product is more effective

Your association with better genetic people, make foids see you as a better product

You are NOTHING MORE than a product in the eyes of foids, just a toy for their amusement

which is why your packaging (style/looksmaxxing) and reviews(preselection from foids) and edorsers (GL mates) matter so much"

and made me realise literally all aspects of marketing translate into dating

getting a girl from a dating app to fucking you(buying the product) is literally a marketing funnel

yes the product is the most important thing

but you can go from 1 sale per week to 10 sales per week if u optimise ur funnel and branding and traffic etc

with the exact same product

soo..... Is anyone here a marketer? and would like to work on a project with me? translating all marketing aspects into dating. leave comment here and ill pm u my discord. maybe we could even make a server if a few people are interested

Looksmaxx.is
to confirm i am a genetic failure turbo incel. just interested in this stuff. maybe useful for in like 10 years if any of us actually end up surgerying

FUCK YOU BITCH I AM ONLY SEELING SPEED GLASS HASH AND PUSHING STUFF NOT SEELING SHIT (IN VIDEO GAME)
what wrong with u nigga do u not get bored of saying this stuff