Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone else very shit at multiplayer FPS games despite playing them for years - incel trait?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I've been playing video games ever since I was a little kid and I still get mogged by normies who started playing them when Fortnite became popular.
I just finished a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and I got 11 kills and 15 deaths.
Why am I so terrible at everything???

i am good at mw2 but shit at tf2

idk man its one of the few things im pretty good at. if i practice a bit and play a game like bo4 or smth again for a week i can easily get 40-5 games and stuff

Very shit at Tomb Rider, failed even to pass training

Probably because you started playing videogames when you were old. I have been playing games since childhood so I'm naturally good at them , same case for zoomers. If you want to feel good about being good at games just play moba, you'll be able to win most matches with just experience. FPS is too much reaction time and talent

I can give you tips for FPS games.

You probably have already gotten yourself better reflexes.
Reflexes are just one part of playing FPS games.

Never peek from the same place, always shoot from a different place. Your enemy expects you to peek from the same place.

In games where you can heal yourself, attack your enemy if you have more health. Be agressive.

In most fps games, learn by heart the whole map. All the camping spots and where the enemy might spawn.

there are more, I can make a tutorial if enough people are interested.

Probably because you started playing videogames when you were old. I have been playing games since childhood so I'm naturally good at them , same case for zoomers. If you want to feel good about being good at games just play moba, you'll be able to win most matches with just experience. FPS is too much reaction time and talent

I've been playing video games ever since I was a little kid

I can give you tips for FPS games.

You probably have already gotten yourself better reflexes.
Reflexes are just one part of playing FPS games.

Never peek from the same place, always shoot from a different place. Your enemy expects you to peek from the same place.

In games where you can heal yourself, attack your enemy if you have more health. Be agressive.

In most fps games, learn by heart the whole map. All the camping spots and where the enemy might spawn.

there are more, I can make a tutorial if enough people are interested.

Thanks bro. And yeah that would be really cool.

im so bad that i dont even play multiplayer games

I've been playing video games ever since I was a little kid and I still get mogged by normies who started playing them when Fortnite became popular.
I just finished a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and I got 11 kills and 15 deaths.
Why am I so terrible at everything???

Aye I get smashed online playing them as well. If I have an equal kill to death ratio then I'm doing well.

I only play single player shooters and rpgs nowadays tbh. CBA playing with cucks online anymore ngl.

dont play fps games but this im terrible at mobas even though ive played them for years. its over if you arent born with epic gamer genetics tbh

Yes! I used to play Black Ops a few years ago and I NEVER got better at it. I was always shit at it.

dont play fps games but this im terrible at mobas even though ive played them for years. its over if you arent born with epic gamer genetics tbh
If you're terrible at mobas its because you're not trying. Honestly mobas have the disadvantage of playing on "auto", lot of players get addicted to just farming mindlessly and winning the game, that's why they don't getbetter. I'm guessing you're leaguecel because they have more waifus.
Sucks for you because league has an even bigger emphasis on farming

I was a fucking god in black ops 2 ngl

I am bad in FPS in general, but its probably cause I haven't played fps seriously.
If you're terrible at mobas its because you're not trying. Honestly mobas have the disadvantage of playing on "auto", lot of players get addicted to just farming mindlessly and winning the game, that's why they don't getbetter. I'm guessing you're leaguecel because they have more waifus.
Sucks for you because league has an even bigger emphasis on farming
You can get pretty far by just farming, but its just that you need to know when to stop farming.

no, i would destroy anyone's head in counter-strike

im pretty good at quake