Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: you suck at games despite spending your entire life playing them

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
It's absolutely brutal how retarded I am.

I have spent years of my life playing PES and FIFA and yet I get mogged to depths of oblivion when I play with people who have experience and are not absolute noobs.

The humiliation I felt when I lost 10-1 in fifa to chadlite, despite the fact that I have played fifa and pes for years is undescribable.

Chad is even better than us in nerdry things. Chad ALWAYS wins.

Must be brutal to be mogged easily at something you invested so much time into. Luckily, I can't relate.

Did you try choosing another hobby OP?

nigger tier games

how tf do you even lose 10-1

I maybe have 2000 hours on rainbowsixsiege and I never got past silver 1 with a 0.9 K/D.

I am not good at anything in this life. I have 0 redeemable qualities.

I maybe have 2000 hours on rainbowsixsiege and I never got past silver 1 with a 0.9 K/D.

holy shit i used to think being good at videogames was just time invested but you guys changed my opinion

I suck at competitive games, that's why i hate lol/valorant and all of that crap

holy shit i used to think being good at videogames was just time invested but you guys changed my opinion
Not at all. A lot of people will play the same game for years and will still be hard stuck in a rank.

Not at all. A lot of people will play the same game for years and will still be hard stuck in a rank.
maybe you're better at strategy games that don't require reaction time and hand eye coordination?

Incel Trait: u like to cheat in games and u search for hidden tricks to beat chad

i used to be a demon on Black ops 3 MP, 2.0 KD, level 1000, lots of nuclears, now on mw3, i mostly go negative every game cause im garbo.

maybe you're better at strategy games that don't require reaction time and hand eye coordination?
I am okay at rhythm games. Never really tried any real strategy games.

I got to master level on Apex by investing 1000 hours into it.
I wish I didn't, that's 1000 hours I could spend doing literally anything else.

Same, I even struggle playing on story mode now I'm an oldcel too. I avoid playing against others as I always get my ass kicked as well. I actually don't play much at all, just torrent some new AAA games to try out now and again.

Did you try choosing another hobby OP?
I have other hobbies I'm okay at. But I suck at anything competitive. I suck tremendously at sports for example.

nigger tier games
True.

how tf do you even lose 10-1
By being an incel.

Blackpilled.

I suck at competitive games, that's why i hate lol/valorant and all of that crap
I never play competitive games. Actually the first time in my life I played against another person (other than my brother) was a few weeks ago when we started going to the gaming cafe with a bunch of my coworkers.

When I was in middle school almost every kid would go to the gaming cafe and it was the main "thing" all over the school but I never went even once.

Incel Trait: u like to cheat in games and u search for hidden tricks to beat chad
I hate cheats they make me feel like I'm Jewish. (Except for GTA which is basically meaningless without never-wanted.

brutal genetic gaming pill

It's absolutely brutal how retarded I am.

I have spent years of my life playing PES and FIFA and yet I get mogged to depths of oblivion when I play with people who have experience and are not absolute noobs.

The humiliation I felt when I lost 10-1 in fifa to chadlite, despite the fact that I have played fifa and pes for years is undescribable.

Chad is even better than us in nerdry things. Chad ALWAYS wins.
It's because Chads are mentally more fit than us. They get whatever they want so they can lead healthy lives. We on the other hand are constantly exhausted

I played COD and Halo here and there, never got good at it. I would usually just be even or have slightly more kills and than deaths. Eventually I got tired of getting mogged by the other players so I just quit. Too much stress and anger for something like playing a video game

Too much stress and anger irl

That feeling when you suck IRL, so you play video games to escape , just to remember that you suck there too.

Wonderful feeling.

12k games on league of legends, D3 Peak lol

That feeling when you suck IRL, so you play video games to escape , just to remember that you suck there too.

Wonderful feeling.
Just don't care about anything mute your teammates and listen to music all game

that's why i never liked those anime where the losers were the masters of video games who won everything. it was just the opposite.

Playing csgo since 2014, over 4k hrs if i combine my 3 other vac banned accounts and i am silver 2 right now. At least i was above average rank in Tekken 7.

Again, it's because Chads and Incels play games in fundamentally different ways.
Chads are playing with their friends who have more competition, share strategies, and just have more fun.
Incels are autistic and do the same repetitive shit that is not fun or results in becoming skillful.

that's why i never liked those anime where the losers were the masters of video games who won everything. it was just the opposite.
:yes:

Again, it's because Chads and Incels play games in fundamentally different ways.
Chads are playing with their friends who have more competition, share strategies, and just have more fun.
Incels are autistic and do the same repetitive shit that is not fun or results in becoming skillful.
High IQ tbh :yes::yes:

I stopped multiplayer games for this reason, I just suck at them. And no matter how much I “practice” I hardly improve. I only really like games where I can learn from the ground up, not have to read strategy guides. So I am not good at things that involve a lot of research. Or I just take a really long time.

Might be a shitskin trait, bad in games despite pouring in hours in them, relatable as well, Koreans and Whites mog hard in games, had we been born White we'd be extremely good at video games

Bad hand-eye coordination, slow reaction time, horrible reflexes, unathletic traits, lack of focus in duels and engagements, poor stamina for long games, slower learning, etc.
All of them even after hundreds if not thousands of hours of practice.
Genetic determinism applies to everything.

This is why cheaters in multiplayer games exist. They've had enough of simply being a cannon-fodder to moggers.

Last edited:
I stopped multiplayer games for this reason, I just suck at them. And no matter how much I “practice” I hardly improve. I only really like games where I can learn from the ground up, not have to read strategy guides. So I am not good at things that involve a lot of research. Or I just take a really long time.
Base

Might be a shitskin trait, bad in games despite pouring in hours in them, relatable as well, Koreans and Whites mog hard in games, had we been born White we'd be extremely good at video games

Bad hand-eye coordination, slow reaction time, horrible reflexes, unathletic traits, lack of focus in duels and engagements, poor stamina for long games, slower learning, etc.
All of them even after hundreds if not thousands of hours of practice.
Genetic determinism applies to everything.

This is why cheaters in multiplayer games exist. They've had enough of simply being a cannon-fodder to moggers.

Truecel trait

Yea ive noticed it chad is swift and brutal truecels are alwyas noob and cant learn to skill