Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else looking forward to the economic and cultural instability in the west

I hate their hypocrisy, talking about muh superior white genes while SEAmaxxing and flushing down their 'precious' genes because their own foids hate them and have emasculated them.
I like to ask, where were these genes before 1000 AD? Genomes change on a geological time scale. The cold winter IQ theory doesn't add up at all, because it would have played a factor long before the Romans showed up and taught them how to write. It's one of those things that you can only believe if you think the world didn't exist before Rome.

But none of this is supposed to make sense. It's meant to stroke fragile people's egos. As the saying goes, winners are proud of their achievements, losers are proud of their race.

I like to ask, where were these genes before 1000 AD? Genomes change on a geological time scale. The cold winter IQ theory doesn't add up at all, because it would have played a factor long before the Romans showed up and taught them how to write. It's one of those things that you can only believe if you think the world didn't exist before Rome.

But none of this is supposed to make sense. It's meant to stroke fragile people's egos. As the saying goes, winners are proud of their achievements, losers are proud of their race.
Speaking of Romans, have you seen their representation in the media. Always whites. I do think the left did have a point at first about 'whitewashing'.

Speaking of Romans, have you seen their representation in the media. Always whites. I do think the left did have a point at first about 'whitewashing'.
The problem with the left's attempts to address whitewashing is that they go about it like complete retards. They do the mirror-image of whitewashing, blackwashing, and it's so retarded that it ends up making the whitewashed version look credible.

I'm thinking about doommmaxing and buying a shit ton of food and preparing for the times when society begins its downward trend towards collapse. It wont happened overnight but it will start with more political violence and crime.

I myself am looking forward to seeing all the women cope when feminism and riding the cock carousel no longer becomes viable when gangs of niggers and political extremist began blowing each other up. Feminism is a parasite that only survives in stable house and america right now wont be very stable for long. Hope Trump wins
Don't need to store food. In our neighborhood we prefer violence and crime.

naw its very retarded to think they cant continue kicking the can down the road
nato/west are much weak now then they were in 2010s or before
almost every industry is bleeding money, stocks lost almost 3 trillion dollars on friday
ww3 has a new front opening soon in the middle east
instability in western nations especially among white and deathnics

so not cope

I mean, yeah it is nice seeing foids get what they deserve

But also, this will affect you as well; it's also depressing seeing what my ancestors built go to shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back