Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is anyone else here stuck in the past?

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
★★★★
i masturbate to memories now cuz my present is utter garbage :feelsUgh:

I like to daydream sometimes about going back to highschool but as a socially liked chad, so I guess yes

is anyone else here stuck in the past?​

I always think the past was better for me when I was a kid and did not know about how hard my life will be old times are the best

I constantly think about the 90s growing up as a child, by god them times were great everything about it was better

im mentally stuck in 2018

you cannot go back because you never went forward

i masturbate to memories now cuz my present is utter garbage :feelsUgh:
I have nothing but bad memories so I replace it with mindless entertainment and philosophy. There was very few moments in my youth. I was actually happy and I act like I can return to those moments but I realize I can't. I wish I enjoyed my youth a lot better. However the system my parents and the people around me prevented that quite a bit.

I sometimes reminisce about the time before I was blackpilled in High School. It was the only time I felt true happiness when hanging out with my friends, or trying out my luck with foids, hoping that they would like me back (spoiler alert: none of them did). When they ignored me (couldn't be bothered to reject a subhuman), I coped with the bluepill, and I kept telling myself that maybe I'm just not good at socializing. All the while my friend who is more introverted than me constantly gets approached. Or my asshole friend who is literally a misogynist.

Now I'm just trying to find peace with the fact that none of it was my fault, and that it never even began for me.

I always think the past was better for me when I was a kid and did not know about how hard my life will be old times are the best

Angry Tv Land GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Public skool sucked big time.

I contemplate about things that happened in highschool sometimes. It would be cool to wake up one day and be in your teens again. Can't say everyone would want to relive that though. I just miss my old friend group and the blunt rotation we would commonly do.

I pay everything outside in cash, I have a 22 year old phone and 30 year old car recently. Even my boomer father told me to come to the present. I hate bad quality modern garbage, unnecessary privacy concerns and ai. Otherwise I'm not that much stuck in the past because I can't go back.

Last edited:
It's the closet sense to peace. Even thought I was the retarded geek, I was happier in a sense back then because I was actually young. And didn't have the mind to care about harsh wake up calls like I have to now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back