Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is anyone else happy they're short?

The main reason for bodybuilders being manlets is insecurity about their height.
You can also see the links I posted in this thread.
No, it isn’t, retard. There’s hundreds of thousands of tallfag bodybuilders that don’t make it pro, It’s because lanky dudes are not what the judges are looking for. If you’re some 6’2” tallfag with a 35in inseam and skinny wrists and narrow shoulders and a long neck, you’re gonna lose. You can pack on as much muscle as possible, and you’ll still lose because your proportions are not what wins. Bodybuilding isn’t about strength. They’re strong, but not breaking records.

Most of the biggest names have been averageish.
>Arnold: 6’1”
>CBum: 6’1”
>Ronnie Coleman: 5’11”
>Jay Cutler: 5’10”

No, it isn’t, retard. There’s hundreds of thousands of tallfag bodybuilders that don’t make it pro, It’s because lanky dudes are not what the judges are looking for. If you’re some 6’2” tallfag with a 35in inseam and skinny wrists and narrow shoulders and a long neck, you’re gonna lose. You can pack on as much muscle as possible, and you’ll still lose because your proportions are not what wins. Bodybuilding isn’t about strength. They’re strong, but not breaking records.
That's not true. Short men with muscles look bigger, because they have less space to fill. A tall man with the exact same amount of muscle will look thinner. But he can get more muscle and the short man has already reached his potential. Nobody cares about your bench press except for gay men BTW.

Most of the biggest names have been averageish.
>Arnold: 6’1”
>CBum: 6’1”
>Ronnie Coleman: 5’11”
>Jay Cutler: 5’10”

185cm "averageish". Lmao

180cm avergeish. Lmao.

i hate delusional copers. being content with your body and accepting it is one thing, but don't be delusional. Being tall is better. you are at a disadvantage. No one cares if you can pack more muscle on. You are losing to a tall guy in a fight. Taller men are stronger than shorter men. that is a fact.

a lot of normie copes are not based in reality. they are instead completely made up to make people feel better about themselves.

That's not true. Short men with muscles look bigger, because they have less space to fill. A tall man with the exact same amount of muscle will look thinner. But he can get more muscle and the short man has already reached his potential. Nobody cares about your bench press except for gay men BTW.

View attachment 726233
185cm "averageish". Lmao

View attachment 726234

180cm avergeish. Lmao.
It's over if he called you a retard @LesscoBlob ! In any argument if you call your debater mate a name. You automatically lose @CircumcisedClown I am sorry brocel but next time don't call him a retard when presenting an argument!!!

The tallfags still not gonna to win a fucking bodybuilding competition, retard. Pure size/ strength isn’t what wins. What are you not getting?

View attachment 726233
185cm "averageish". Lmao
CBum competes in classic physique and Arnold is “the” classic physique. They would both lose if they competed in modern open.

Ronnie Coleman is 1in above average height and Jay Cutler is average height. Neither of those are tall.

- I can wear women's/kid's shoes
Women/kids shoes are not cheaper than men shoes and if they are they aren't as well made

- I'm comfortable pretty much anywhere since I don't need that much stretching room,

So are average men. Even tall men aren't uncomfortable most of the time. unless they are freakishly tall.

- in a fight I'm hard to knock down,
Taller men are stronger than shorter men. You are easy to knock down trust me.

View attachment 726233
185cm "averageish". Lmao

View attachment 726234

180cm avergeish. Lmao.
short guys look bigger but tall guys are stronger and will destroy short guys in a fight

- in a fight I'm hard to knock down,
Taller men are stronger than shorter men. You are easy to knock down trust me.
Not if he's fast and can just waste the tall guys energy out. My inceldians must work creatively to get out of their prison places on us. I did this once and it worked..... !!! I had no weapons on me. And I managed to throw sand in their eyes.....pocket sand!

Not if he's fast and can just waste the tall guys energy out. My inceldians must work creatively to get out of their prison places on us. I did this once and it worked..... !!! I had no weapons on me. And I managed to throw sand in their eyes.....pocket sand!
yeah the best way for him to "win" a fight is to blind his opponent then run away.

Same. Also, manlets live longer than height mogger fags. Manlets are less likely to suffer blood clot, stroke, and heart issues. Jokes on the tallfag normies :feelskek:
greycel coper. what's the point living an extra year or two when you're an incel? i'd rather live a shorter life as a tall normie or chad than a shortcel. It's way more enjoyable. quality or quantity

Same. Also, manlets live longer than height mogger fags. Manlets are less likely to suffer blood clot, stroke, and heart issues. Jokes on the tallfag normies :feelskek:
The difference is negligible unless you’re talking about ubertallfags (6’5”+) and easily counteracted with a healthy lifestyle.

A 6’6” athlete with good cardio and diet will outlive some 5’5” fat, chainsmoking manlet

short guys look bigger but tall guys are stronger and will destroy short guys in a fight
Pretty much this. Also, I'm not a tallfag supremacist or a worshiper.

The tallfags still not gonna to win a fucking bodybuilding competition, retard. Pure size/ strength isn’t what wins. What are you not getting?
I guess strength does not win a strength competition?
CBum competes in classic physique and Arnold is “the” classic physique. They would both lose if they competed in modern open.
No they wouldn't. They're still looked up as the ideal male physique to this day.
Ronnie Coleman is 1in above average height and Jay Cutler is average height. Neither of those are tall.
And? Are they short?

It's over if he called you a retard @LesscoBlob ! In any argument if you call your debater mate a name. You automatically lose @CircumcisedClown I am sorry brocel but next time don't call him a retard when presenting an argument!!!
Ah yes. "You're a retard because I say so! Nevermind the fact that I have no sources whatsoever"

Incorrect. Short guys can win in othER ways. The true creativity is that you must become immortal like the immoral world. Their is no such thing as fair fights.

I guess strength does not win a strength competition?
Bodybuilding is not a strength competition. It never was, and it never will be. That’s called powerlifting.
No they wouldn't. They're still looked up as the ideal male physique to this day.
They would still lose in open because the grading criteria is different. That’s why CBum competes in classic

let kai greene GIF

Open

Sexy Mr Olympia GIF

Classic

The difference being that open is for mass monsters, while classic is more aesthetic.
And? Are they short?
Average. Lee Priest is very short.

Ah yes. "You're a retard because I say so! Nevermind the fact that I have no sources whatsoever"
Yes....we must make inceldia better .....next time you must tell him to do better in the debate I want all inceldians to enact a brotherhood.

Bodybuilding is not a strength competition. It never was, and it never will be. That’s called powerlifting.
Yes it's a looks competition. So essentially meaningless as taller men are more attractive than shorter men.
They would still lose in open because the grading criteria is different. That’s why CBum competes in classic

let kai greene GIF

Open

Sexy Mr Olympia GIF

Classic

The difference being that open is for mass monsters, while classic is more aesthetic.
Bodybuilding isn't a human's natural form anyway.
Average. Lee Priest is very short.
So average height is manlet tier? Lmao

Weight divisions aren’t height divisions. Mike Tyson was raping tallfags at 5’10”.
Your height determines the amount of lean mass you can have. You think Mike Tyson would've raped those tallfags if he was 5'5?

Yes....we must make inceldia better .....next time you must tell him to do better in the debate I want all inceldians to enact a brotherhood.
Same. I don't like being enemies with other incels.

ITV (Rehab Room) made a video yesterday on the topic. He was analyzing AlphaM's video.

The delusional coper started off with telling you it's better to be short then quickly said he has some tips at the end about how to appear taller :lul:

ITV (Rehab Room) made a video yesterday on the topic. He was analyzing AlphaM's video.

The delusional coper started off with telling you it's better to be short then quickly said he has some tips at the end about how to appear taller :lul:
Anyone who says being short is advantageous is clearly coping or lying.

Yes it's a looks competition. So essentially meaningless as taller men are more attractive than shorter men.
To women. Bodybuilding isn’t judged by foids. They’re looking for specific criteria and proportions. Lanklets aren’t winning. By your logic, fucking Harry Styles should be Mr. Olympia.
Bodybuilding isn't a human's natural form anyway.
Of course it fucking isn’t. Who ever said it was?
So average height is manlet tier? Lmao
Lee Priest is 5’4”.

The difference is negligible unless you’re talking about ubertallfags (6’5”+) and easily counteracted with a healthy lifestyle.

A 6’6” athlete with good cardio and diet will outlive some 5’5” fat, chainsmoking manlet
I’m talking about both parties being active and gymmaxxing, laying off on the cigarettes and drinking minimally. The manlet will certainly outlive the tallfag.

I didn't think this level of coping was metaphysically possible.