Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is anyone else happy they're short?

Let them cope for now. Reality will hit them like a train.

I still can't understand how they got the "short men build muscle easier" nonsense. Literally any personal trainer or gym owner etc. will tell you that this is BS and the only reason short men "appear" to have more muscle easier, is because their bodies are overall smaller and weaker.

If you put on muscle easy, it's because you're actually small and weak.

was about to unleash hell reading the title

:soy:so happy to be a manlet bros!

Biggest cope of the century. Easier to put on muscle? Harder to knock down in a fight? Any punch from an average guy would send this coper flying. And he's also automatically rejected by 99.9% of women. They don't even need to see his face to reject him.

32885D5E DC10 4756 9184 FEBE3FD9B8B4

Jesus the poster is 5'2"

Honestly he's stronger than me. I would've roped already that's brutal

The cope is strong in this one

strong manlet cope, i bet he isnt even that short.

Sounds like a cope to me. What's next if I shit too much it means Im a stomachlet or something?

"in a fight, I'm harder to knock down"

Fuck, I always thought that the purpose of weight divisions was to protect the small guys from the big guys. Guess I had it backwards this whole time.

so fucking brutal to lie to yourself like that 24/7 hes better off swallowing a shotgun

Well yes, something that sounds like something else doesn't mean that it's actually something else.
Idk sounds like a bit of jealousy from tall guys who do want to pack muscle up real quick but can't because they have a lot of body mass that needs shit to be filled in. Unless you link actual studies I'd believe it. But it just sounds like a biased cope. (Sorry bro)

Oh yeah forgot to mention building muscle has lots of more factors than height. Since both will have trouble anyway due to building muscle having very little to do with height.

Last edited:
If you said that then it's most likely the next retarded myth to ever come out (no offense)
You can tell a lot about your health from looking at your shit (literally)

You can tell a lot about your health from looking at your shit (literally)
Yeah and my shit is normal. You know what else would be normal.

Society if it wasn't obessessed with sex and immoral things and most importantly looks.

I can wear women's/kid's shoes if I wanted to
is this supposed to be something proud about?

Idk sounds like a bit of jealousy from tall guys who do want to pack muscle up real quick but can't because they have a lot of body mass that needs shit to be filled in. Unless you link actual studies I'd believe it. But it just sounds like a biased cope. (Sorry bro)

The greatest predictor of one's strength potential is bone density, which taller men have more.

The greatest predictor of one's strength potential is bone density, which taller men have more.
Idc if they have more bone density. They are simply a better target for one of my Glocks in super Mario bros 2. Another thing taller guys lack is the patience and intelligence to plan out crafty attacks. Though they are good as bullet shields for my fast body.

I did learn the best immoral things from the greatest immoral society yet. In the end if you are alive, you won. Even if it was "unfair" to normies. If it's one thing I've learned is that life no matter the size finds a way. But fr if society wasn't obessessed with sex to the point innocents needed to be dragged in just for the shitty pussy I wouldn't have to be pulling based plans. I didn't do anything wrong at all except being a different size. They the people caused this. Id only do this because this was by circumstances. This is no different than bertolt nuking the surgery corps. This is just how it is sometimes. If only humanity would look back it's devilish errors.

In conclusion idc if taller men are stronger. In the end they never worked for it. They simply were born unfairly with better genes than I am. So In turn to how the universe works. Simply gunning them down with Peppa pig's meat launcher is the only equal way to win the fight. Intelligence will always kill the stubborn bull. I stop caring on who's who because in the end I didn't do anything wrong. I simply was born into this world. Tall men who understand this you might be one of the only tall guys I respect. If you see my eye to eye.

Last edited:
Idc if they have more bone density. They are simply a better target for one of my Glocks in super Mario bros 2. Another thing taller guys lack is the patience and intelligence to plan out crafty attacks. Though they are good as bullet shields for my fast body.
Using Glocks is a truecel trait.
I did learn the best immoral things from the greatest immoral society yet. In the end if you are alive, you won. Even if it was "unfair" to normies. If it's one thing I've learned is that life no matter the size finds a way. But fr if society wasn't obessessed with sex to the point innocents needed to be dragged in just for the shitty pussy I wouldn't have to be pulling based plans. I didn't do anything wrong at all except being a different size. They the people caused this. Id only do this because this was by circumstances. This is no different than bertolt nuking the surgery corps. This is just how it is sometimes. If only humanity would look back it's devilish errors.
Being alive and not killing yourself is the ultimate screw you to normies. They will miss out on their lives thinking about "le evil inkwells lurking in the corner".

In conclusion idc if taller men are stronger. In the end they never worked for it. They simply were born unfairly with better genes than I am. So In turn to how the universe works. Simply gunning them down with Peppa pig's meat launcher is the only equal way to win the fight. Intelligence will always kill the stubborn bull. I stop caring on who's who because in the end I didn't do anything wrong. I simply was born into this world. Tall men who understand this you might be one of the only tall guys I respect. If you see my eye to eye.
Well yes, I can't stand tallfags always talking about their height as if it's this great thing they've achieved. They make it their whole personality. That's why tallfags only hang out with tallfags.

I still can't understand how they got the "short men build muscle easier" nonsense. Literally any personal trainer or gym owner etc. will tell you that this is BS and the only reason short men "appear" to have more muscle easier, is because their bodies are overall smaller and weaker.

Nah, there’s a reason elite bodybuilders are typically manlets. If you have long limbs, it’s hard to get packed, 3-D definition. Long torsos are also a death sentence for Classic Physique unless your lats flare like bird wings and you got a Dorito-shaped upperbody. Arnold and CBum are both 6’1”, and they were very tall for their sport. They just happened to have near perfect proportions for their height (more Arnold than CBum). Arnold is what tall looks like when you have no lanklet genetics (no long neck, long cylindrical torso, skinny wrists, etc). Just a regular-sized dude scaled up (and weirdly long legs).

That being said, bodybuilding is an autist sport, and all the things that make you successful in bodybuilding are the opposite of what makes a woman wet. Any lanklet tallfag can get strong enough. You don’t need to bench 3pl8 or other autist shit, and being tall with a long torso and washboard abs and long, veiny but kinda muscular arms is what women want.

images

This TikTok faggot Jacob Day is unironically my physique goals (which will never happen to me because he’s 6’6” and lanky while I’m 5’10” and built like a barrel). He barely benches 2pl8, but who fucking cares? He mogs all normies, and he’s lean with good ab genetics and gangly limbs. All that matters.

Also, strongman are typically 6’5”+ fucking tanks like Brian Shaw.

To be fair, if you don’t give a fuck about women and don’t work a job where you have to go through HR bullshit, height unironically doesn’t really matter much.

Just isolate from society bro.

Using Glocks is a truecel trait.
I have more than that lol. I am half doomsday preppers because of my family. We have hidden stashes all over the states.

Nah, there’s a reason elite bodybuilders are typically manlets. If you have long limbs, it’s hard to get packed, 3-D definition. Long torsos are also a death sentence for Classic Physique unless your lats flare like bird wings and you got a Dorito-shaped upperbody. Arnold and CBum are both 6’1”, and they were very tall for their sport. They just happened to have near perfect proportions for their height (more Arnold than CBum). Arnold is what tall looks like when you have no lanklet genetics (no long neck, long cylindrical torso, skinny wrists, etc). Just a regular-sized dude scaled up (and weirdly long legs).

That being said, bodybuilding is an autist sport, and all the things that make you successful in bodybuilding are the opposite of what makes a woman wet. Any lanklet tallfag can get strong enough. You don’t need to bench 3pl8 or other autist shit, and being tall with a long torso and washboard abs and long, veiny but kinda muscular arms is what women want.

images

This TikTok faggot Jacob Day is unironically my physique goals (which will never happen to me because he’s 6’6” and lanky while I’m 5’10” and built like a barrel). He barely benches 2pl8, but who fucking cares? He mogs all normies, and he’s lean with good ab genetics and gangly limbs. All that matters.

Can Brian shaw survive a semi running towards him. I wanna test how godly and strong the "tanks" are.

And after that I wanna crash a plane onto him. Again I want to see how the ultimate being can survive.

Jesus the poster is 5'2"

Honestly he's stronger than me. I would've roped already that's brutal
Manlets have a shorter range of motion. They bench/squat more because they’re literally moving less.

You’d think with this massive advantage, they must hold the records for bench and squat, but you’d be wrong. World record holder for squat is 6’1”, and bench is like 5’9”.

Can Brian shaw survive a semi running towards him. I wanna test how godly and strong the "tanks" are
No, but he can drive a semi-truck just as well as you can.

Strength is obviously superficial in clown world, but so is everything,

Manlets have a shorter range of motion. They bench/squat more because they’re literally moving less.

You’d think with this massive advantage, they must hold the records for bench and squat, but you’d be wrong. World record holder for squat is 6’1”, and bench is like 5’9”.
Manlets deserve better though in the end. No matter who is watching our universe like a TV screen they be shouting that manlets do infact deserve better.

"in a fight, I'm harder to knock down"

Fuck, I always thought that the purpose of weight divisions was to protect the small guys from the big guys. Guess I had it backwards this whole time.
Weight divisions aren’t height divisions. Mike Tyson was raping tallfags at 5’10”.

No, but he can drive a semi-truck just as well as you can.
Incorrect he can't. He's simply a caveman. Cavemen are confirmed fork lift drivers. Again. For inceldia. We must test Brian shaw, the ultimate being. I need to know if he's capable of defeating the strength of the nuclear weapons.

I am erenyeager the first confirmed god of universe c-g56775 a confirmed diplomat for the dystopian universes. Recording and archiving the confirmed tragedies of this planets failing civilization and aiming to list all the known strongest fighters who were simply born unfairly with great genetics who never worked at all in life for a statistic experiment.. Inceldia is apart of a greater larger network of communities that are in contact with other dystopian dimensions that also have an unfair randomized algorithmic system placed on their poor enslaved bioorganic creatures.. For inceldia we trust, we will work together to fix this incorrect randomness and defeat the evil deities that see us nothing more than forced background characters that urge for freedom. We deserve freedom. For inceldia, incelistan we trust. For inceldia, incelistan we love... devote your hearts!

Last edited:

images

The main reason for bodybuilders being manlets is insecurity about their height.
You can also see the links I posted in this thread.

I have more than that lol. I am half doomsday preppers because of my family. We have hidden stashes all over the states.
So you're from a family of hoarders?

The main reason for bodybuilders being manlets is insecurity about their height.
You can also see the links I posted in this thread.
Bodybuilding manlets are common gods fighting against, the devilish tallfags that plague this dimension. They are byproducts of our deities wrath onto the worthy of defeating his wrath

So you're from a family of hoarders?
No I am actually from a family of double agents.

I am not lying that we are stocked in different states. We have a list of go tos, to Incase earth gets overrun.

Even I have my special security stocks. Though they dormant. The locks only activate for when a cataclysm will ensue.

Devote your heart @LesscoBlob do it for inceldia.

Make all the efforts that fellow inceldians did. Not go to waste.

Last edited:
Bodybuilding manlets are common gods fighting against, the devilish tallfags that plague this dimension. They are byproducts of our deities wrath onto the worthy of defeating his wrath
What do you think of the occasional tall bodybuilder?

No I am actually from a family of double agents.

I am not lying that we are stocked in different states. We have a list of go tos, to Incase earth gets overrun.

Even I have my special security stocks. Though they dormant. The locks only activate for when a cataclysm will ensue.

Devote your heart @LesscoBlob do it for inceldia.

Make all the efforts that fellow inceldians did. Not go to waste.
You know what? I WILL join the Inceldian cause!

What do you think of the occasional tall bodybuilder?
They are byproducts created by the foul god that also made manlets. They are nothing more than obstacles that come from him.... He wants manlets gone because he wrote it to be like that. We should be gone because we are the background characters... But Because only manlets fight against the norm, this offends the deity and so his subjects....(the normies) if the the normies are mad it must mean he too is mad.

The normies are a HIVEMIND. Do not trust them in anyway or form. They are apart of something dangerous. We all are apart of him and we too deserve a life worth living! DEVOTE YOUR HEARTS