Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else grossed out by the sheer amount of popularity in subs about Asian women wanting white cock?

Ricecel discovers wmaf in 2024

These Yellow Creatures have less value than a mosquito

It's one of the worst blackpills after the heightpill. Not content with abandoning their men they must shove it in their faces constantly that whites are superior, asians are subhuman with small dicks and unmasculine and ugly. Imagine being an asian father and knowing your job is raising a sex toy for the white man who hates you. Fucking joke world.

Absolutely hilarious. How have people not picked up on WMAF years ago, much less these low IQ Asian ricecels?

Everywhere I go I run into WMAF to the point where it physically nettles me. Rarely do I ever see AMWF or even AMAF unless the guy is legit gigachang

If I was asian I would despise white people so fucking much it would be unreal. I'd probably hate them more than foids.

fucking brootal, wmaf is extremely popular for raceplay enthusiasts as well.

Well I'm equipped with a white penis, they can use it if they want.

No yellow woman has ever desired my coque.

Women hate all non-chads already, but noodles go out of their way to humiliate rice males. Fucking brutal