Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else friends with a bunch of weirdos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
My only friend is this schizo 27 year old dude who tells me that snakes live in his stomach and that angels are communicating with him. Can anyone else relate?

I don't have any friends, so no

Would you stay away from from if you did?
If he is not aggressive towards me and I could do something with him (play vidya, do a bicycle tour..) then no

If he is not aggressive towards me and I could do something with him (play vidya, do a bicycle tour..) then no
But if you struggled with drugs in the past and he was doing drugs and saying schizo shit would you?

I have 0 friends

Having friends is fakecel trait, so no.

at 25, no friends :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Yes. In the beginning of our friendship he always keeps sharing fucked up shit to me like talking about how he manipulated his little sister to give him a blowjob, watching his parent's sex tape and talking about how tiny his Dad's dick is, and talking about how he slashed his uncle with a knife for fun. I gave him the benefit of doubt so still hanged out with him and it was worst decision I have ever made. I ended up getting tormented mentally and physically by that dude for a decade. It was traumatizing.

Yes. In the beginning of our friendship he always keeps sharing fucked up shit to me like talking about how he manipulated his little sister to give him a blowjob, watching his parent's sex tape and talking about how tiny his Dad's dick is, and talking about how he slashed his uncle with a knife for fun. I gave him the benefit of doubt so still hanged out with him and it was worst decision I have ever made. I ended up getting tormented mentally and physically by that dude for a decade. It was traumatizing.
How did you cut him off in the end

Nope. Still friends with him. But he has no idea that I'm plotting a revenge against him.
How old are you now? And does your friend tend to invade your personal space and call you excessively

How old are you now?
does your friend tend to invade your personal space
Yes. He would enter my house without knocking on the door and enter my bedroom without my permission. And he would always mess with me whenever I'm busy at something or just minding my own business and ruin whatever I'm doing then apologize afterward but do it again in the next days
does your friend tend to call you excessively
Nope. He doesn't seem to care enough to do that.

Last edited:
:feelsohgod:no friends to speak of:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't have friends.

Justus is a male with FASD, Bipolar Disorder and chronic depression.

mogs me because u have friends

My friends all have ASD.

What do you guys do for fun?
Go to the movies or to a restaurant. Along the way we chat and share anecdotes.
Sometimes I go with one of them who plays games to a cafe with our Nintendo controllers. He pulls up his Switch and we play co-op games together. We order just the right amount of drinks not to get kicked out. It's peak comfy. :feelscomfy:

Go to the movies or to a restaurant. Along the way we chat and share anecdotes.
Sometimes I go with one of them who plays games to a cafe with our Nintendo controllers. He pulls up his Switch and we play co-op games together. We order just the right amount of drinks not to get kicked out. It's peak comfy. :feelscomfy:
What’s your age

Wdym? As in being clingy? I have a friend that's clingy, that I can tolerate.
He’s saying a lot of weird ahit and doing drugs and I’ve struggled with drug use in the past

He’s saying a lot of weird ahit and doing drugs and I’ve struggled with drug use in the past
Can't relate. My friend just smokes cigarettes afaik, and when he does he moves away so as to not stain the table with the smell of smoke. Personally, I've never done any drugs, but I don't give a fuck about druggies as long as they're away from me.

Can't relate. My friend just smokes cigarettes afaik, and when he does he moves away so as to not stain the table with the smell of smoke. Personally, I've never done any drugs, but I don't give a fuck about druggies as long as they're away from me.
If I did meth at 17 is my life ruined

If I did meth at 17 is my life ruined
It's like they told you in the other thread, you distorted proper brain development by doing that. Are you white? If so you can still wiggermaxx.

It's like they told you in the other thread, you distorted proper brain development by doing that. Are you white? If so you can still wiggermaxx.
PM me to see my face

Toriyama

Yes. He would enter my house without knocking on the door and enter my bedroom without my permission. And he would always mess with me whenever I'm busy at something or just minding my own business and ruin whatever I'm doing then apologize afterward but do it again in the next days

Nope. He doesn't seem to care enough to do that.
Hey I am almost 18 too:feelstastyman:......
May you succeed getting back at that pathetic excuse for a friend:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

nah, never seen anyone non-normie in my life