Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else depressed that they won't ever be able to fuck any stacies?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I'm just watching stacies walk past me, day in and day out knowing that they won't ever let me put my dick inside them...I envy chad so much that he gets to enjoy something I'll never have.

I don't need to fuck Stacies, I just want to fuck a 4/10 girl.

"Fuck Stacies" lol. Stacies are 5 planes of existance higher than us. They are practically invisible to me since they are in a different reality.

jagged0 said:
I'm just watching stacies walk past me, day in and day out knowing that they won't ever let me put my dick inside them...I envy chad so much that he gets to enjoy something I'll never have.

not just to fuck (i mean, you can always get laid with some whore), but the awareness that i'll never experience the tender love and genuine lust of a female sometimes can be unbearable

Sub5 numales on CuckTears don't seem to be depressed about it

Fontaine said:
Sub5 numales on CuckTears don't seem to be depressed about it

They love the feeling of being cucked so it's not surprising.

I'm just depressed because I'm 2/10...

No, dude. Everyone here is happy and comfortable with their incel situation. It is only you. A very special snow flake.

I won’t ever be able to fuck anyone at all

Not having consensual sex before age 17, and in my case not having a young blonde girl lovingly make me cum at age 13, is why I am severely mentally damaged and need to be devoured by lions.

I just want to penetrate a vagina

I don't really care about Stacies, I just want a girl who isn't a complete fat fucking whale and loyal.

Nah, I stick to how it is intended to be in the first place and only try to approach my looksmatch. Femoids don't understand that they should stick to their own though, so all of them go for Chad instead of their own looksmatch. It's frustrating.

I still have dreams of ascending and slaying.

No. There are hookers/brothels for that

Well honestly fucking stacies isn't satisfying or hard, they take easy dicks all night. find a 6/10 and smash and you'll be satisfied

I'm a little depressed now that I think about it. Chad's are lucky sob's

Yeah I think about how I'll never have the validation of a hot girl wanting my cock and it upsets me quite a bit sometimes.

You can fuck a Stacey if you have enough money.

i'm depressed i won't ever fuck anybody

I don't care about Stacie's, I just want to fuck a girl. Preferably one with a big ass, slim waist and big thighs

Stacies have more mileage than an average car. She has travelled more dick distance than any of her ancestors in their lifetime combined.

I'm thankful I don't have to be with that degenerate human being.

jagged0 said:

Yes, no way I'm fucking a Stacy.