Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else completely repulsed by the idea of having to compete with other men to get a girl?

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
By doing that you're giving cunts massive value,like they are some kind of heavenly beings that deserve all of the attention and every drop of blood from your body,while all they have to do is look good using fakeup and whore clothes and wait for the best to prove himself.

The fact that there are so many desperate men out there trying their best is making me give up,and now even more that I have discovered what kind of terrible beings foids can be and if they are really worth of that effort.Fuck you I don't expect anyone to knock the door of my house asking me for a relationship but if I have to compete like a fucking dumb animal just to get a smelly pussy I'd rather rot in solitude where at least I can be midly happy with my stuff.Let those orbiters and cucks kill each other,I don't want to be part of that garbage,I sort of tried years ago and it felt horrible,making me lose all of my self esteem.

im repulsed by the idea of spitting game and acting out. like holy shit. why can't we just ask out woman once, and go on a date the next day.
why everything has to be this endless cat and mouse game.

Dropping blood and tears for anyone not doing efforts is clearly repulsive for me, and what you describe OP clearly fits in

Last edited:
I’m not participating to the competition, that’s the primary reason I was hated by women. Of course I am ugly, but I never pedistalized women, never offered a drink, never been an orbiter, I’m not using Facebook.

There’s a thing women hate more than ugliness, and that is when an ugly man doesn’t accept his role of orbiter. In the woman’s worldview, uglies should be considered human trash and used as orbiters or cucked later in life.

I dislike it very much.

We should be contracting arranged marriages and getting this out of the way so we can focus on more civilized matters.

you aren´t competing with anyone. You aren´t even in the game unless you are chad.

I’m not participating to the competition, that’s the primary reason I was hated by women. Of course I am ugly, but I never pedistalized women, never offered a drink, never been an orbiter, I’m not using Facebook.

There’s a thing women hate more than ugliness, and that is when an ugly man doesn’t accept his role of orbiter. In the woman’s worldview, uglies should be considered human trash and used as orbiters or cucked later in life.
High IQ

Yes. I hate that bros have to be at each other’s throats all for a moist hole.

Yeah i stopped trying once i saw attention 2/10 foids can get by claiming they are "lonely" anyone who keeps msging them has no pride

By doing that you're giving cunts massive value,like they are some kind of heavenly beings that deserve all of the attention and every drop of blood from your body,while all they have to do is look good using fakeup and whore clothes and wait for the best to prove himself.

The fact that there are so many desperate men out there trying their best is making me give up,and now even more that I have discovered what kind of terrible beings foids can be and if they are really worth of that effort.Fuck you I don't expect anyone to knock the door of my house asking me for a relationship but if I have to compete like a fucking dumb animal just to get a smelly pussy I'd rather rot in solitude where at least I can be midly happy with my stuff.Let those orbiters and cucks kill each other,I don't want to be part of that garbage,I sort of tried years ago and it felt horrible,making me lose all of my self esteem.
Yes I also hate that, if I would ever date a foid and I'd notice that she'd let other men hit on her in order for some competition to take place I'd leave her immediately cause that just shows how shitty she is.

Best option is to not participate, if I can't be myself then everything is a lie to try & act in a way they'll like (assuming to have good looks in the first place), bollocks to it, nothing is good enough anyway; let the dummies fight over garbage.

Yes, i find the idea of sexual competition between males absolutely disgusting.

the amount of energy,time and money you must spend to get a hypothetical gf isn't worth it.
this game is convenient only for chads because they put 0 efforts in it

I just approach, get rejected and move on. Not going to chase a girl who clearly isn’t interested.

Literally the lowest IQ thing you can do...like you can somehow magically win them over.

Yep. I came to the exact same realization a while back. I have a friend from high school who managed to date (and bang) 4 girls at the same time last year. If this is what is going on then I simply have 0 chance. Better to focus on my career so I can at least satisfy myself with cash.

Jfl at even competing, ur a spectator br0 u cant join any sides

I was actually set in this kinda scenario with a girl like 2 years ago. Her friends told me she wants me to try harder and "prove my value". I promptly fucked her off. TBH even if I didn't guy I was against was a chad+ and I would have lost.

Not really I just hate how I have to be this monkey with a taberine to try and impress her. While Chad just goes up grabs her ass and she giggles. I hate trying to woo these fucking sluts. You litteraly have to compete with 16 other men in the hopes she see your one message THEN you gotta impress her.

worst is when two friends start fighting each other for girls attention and she dont want none of them

im repulsed by the idea of spitting game and acting out. like holy shit. why can't we just ask out woman once, and go on a date the next day.

I do. In fact many women are having ego boost by seeing you compete with other man just for her. Even though they will choose the chad after all they get satisfaction from seeing couple of man destroyed physically or phychologically just trying to get her. One example: a foid is flirting you like she were single, you are telling her she is hot and then her Chad bf comes out of nowhere and smashes your face. The foid probably will say Chad to stop wihout any real reaction but after she will fuck him that night by saying he beated you well. She will tell him that "You beated that poor boy so badly" and she will act like she is sad but she will smile at the same time with satisfaction.

Last edited:
you aren´t competing with anyone. You aren´t even in the game unless you are chad.
Ropefuel
Jfl at even competing, ur a spectator br0 u cant join any sides
Hahahaha this, just give up do drugs and fap and dont work anymore than you have to, as an incel your life doesnt matter unless you want to be a cuck or betabux for chad and tyrones kids

the amount of energy,time and money you must spend to get a hypothetical gf isn't worth it.
this game is convenient only for chads because they put 0 efforts in it

i know OP i get this disgusting feeling sometimes about this. fake up ban that shit ASAP! the cunts want good looking men that can entertain them.

I have small dick and here is full of blacks and mulattos, it's over! I'm not saying they all have giant penis but if we put it would be a 6/10 would have big penis against a 4/10 white and 1 to 2/10 Asian.

I hate male sexual competition it's fucking cringy and cliche. Best not to pay attention to it.

I hate the idea of it too, but i'm too ugly to be seen as a competitor in the dating market anyways so...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I am. It's disgusting how guys can all be in a friendly, mature conglomerate, but then some 9/10 Stacy comes along and they ruin their friendship over trying to get her.

We're part of a game we don't know the rules of.

Is there even a point to trying?

I like competing but I can't change my face or my height. Unless I become some kind of cyborg.

This is my first post on the forums. I find it more than difficult to approach a woman, find someone common interests, only to have someone (Chad I guess) swoop in and I'm left there looking like a fucking chaperone.

JFL at competing against other men for a foid..

You

maxresdefault.jpg

Chad

eyre-highway-AP101489089.jpg

I hate the way in which the dynamics of online dating/hookup apps are skewed so heavily in women's favour.

I would need to send literally hundreds of messages to have a remote chance of a date that would probably go nowhere, whereas they can cherry pick from the cream of the Chad crop.

As for 'game', it's bullshit. She's either interested, or she's not. And in the overwhelming majority of cases, she's not. I'm not chasing and jumping through hoops to try to impress her.

one of the reasons I never tried.

Well yeah. It is a race and the moment we were born is the min we were losing. It never began

Yup, why play when the level is effectively unbeatable?

When l was 27, my father finally told me that another guy wanted to marry my mother and he had to hard compete...and he won.
But he fought hard against life (got a phd, worked like a slave, became business man...)
My mother is not as successful as he is..

It's over for ldarcels