Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone else actually getting to ending it?

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I’m 31. I’ve tried everything, and all that came from it is now I know for a fact nothing will work. I have no more hope. This is all I can dwell on after I get home from work. For the past few weeks, I can barely do anything. I get home and lay in bed thinking about how fucking over it is.

The pain I’m going through is for nothing. I go to work and suffer only to come home and continue to suffer in my isolation. There is no point, and I’m quickly beginning to learn, firsthand, why so many men kill themselves in the 30-35yo bracket.

I do have my suicide note ready and my gun loaded. I hope to god I can do it soon.

2DA6CD77 E9C6 41BC B298 5D6EE22A6456

when it’s time to go , you’ll know. Something you can’t take back .

I hope you don't. But I also know that a lot of people here grapple with the compulsion. And if I was with you, I'd wrest the gun from your hand and demand that you live, but sitting here I know I can't really do that without giving you a reason to live. And that's the main/only hurdle for people who wanna keep people from committing suicide.

Sad to hear man, but let me just say..
DONT MISS
I hope you don't. But I also know that a lot of people here grapple with the compulsion. And if I was with you, I'd wrest the gun from your hand and demand that you live, but sitting here I know I can't really do that without giving you a reason to live. And that's the main/only hurdle for people who wanna keep people from committing suicide.
What's the point of continuing to live if there's no hope?

Sad to hear man, but let me just say..
DONT MISS

What's the point of continuing to live if there's no hope?

That's the hurdle. I don't want him to die. But I can't give him any reason to stay. I can't give him any guarantee that the things he wants to see in life will come, only that they might.

That's the hurdle. I don't want him to die. But I can't give him any reason to stay. I can't give him any guarantee that the things he wants to see in life will come, only that they might.
:feelsrope:

Tried susp3nsion h8ng1ng with a tie earlier tonight cuz I don't even have a belt. It made me gag and I thought I was going to vomit.

im christianmaxxing. this life is shit so im just focusing on my next life.

Tried susp3nsion h8ng1ng with a tie earlier tonight cuz I don't even have a belt. It made me gag and I thought I was going to vomit.
just jump off a tall building, if you can't even get a rope what's the point of attempting hanging?

druggmaxx good cope and in the end it will shorten your life so u don't have to suffer so much

Btw a gun shot to the head is painless because it happens so fast, that's how I would kill myself.

st.blackops2cel and all those who have roped are smiling down at you from incelhalla

I'm just waiting for my Nembutal to arrive tbh, but i fear customs may have confiscated so i may need to re-order.

View attachment 41861
when it’s time to go , you’ll know. Something you can’t take back .
I’m 31. I’ve tried everything, and all that came from it is now I know for a fact nothing will work. I have no more hope. This is all I can dwell on after I get home from work. For the past few weeks, I can barely do anything. I get home and lay in bed thinking about how fucking over it is.

The pain I’m going through is for nothing. I go to work and suffer only to come home and continue to suffer in my isolation. There is no point, and I’m quickly beginning to learn, firsthand, why so many men kill themselves in the 30-35yo bracket.

I do have my suicide note ready and my gun loaded. I hope to god I can do it soon.

I'm 32. Feel your pain. Know what you're going through. Sympathise with you.
Be strong

Last edited:
That's why i sold my gun to some gang banging mexican. The temptation is too strong sometimes.

I am on 0.5 year therapy. If it won't work I am roping in six months.