Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is anyone else a reputationcel?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
reputationcel is easily one of the worst cels if its very severly bad reputation. due to severe ADHD and being mid functioning autistic back in primary school and early secondary school i was called retard, downie, spastic, embarassing photos/videos of me sent to snapchat and other social media and word spread EVERYWHERE. now in my area people see me at any place recognise me and walk to the opposite end. i dont even think its my face because some of these people are ugly as sin too. everyone knows me from who i was then and this is easily the biggest factor contributing to my inceldom.

Last edited:
yep, nobody respects me and I have really bad opinion from people who have never spoken to me

Why would you allow them to get photos ? whenever someone got a photo of me i just told the teachers and they just either took the phone or requested the kid to delete them(which they always did).
Even if your teachers wouldn't have done jack shit you should've stole the phone or broke it tbh

If you can, save your shekels and relocate.

I'm a manlet so nobody respect's me by default

If you can, save your shekels and relocate.
oh, definitely! you thought i wouldnt try to get out of this shithole that hates me asap? next year i have plans to go to a UNI far away from here and start afresh.

Yes.

Tried to flirt with a few girls and called one pretty when I was a freshman.

That was the breaking point. Every girl was told how autistic I behaved. It was over.

I always moved schools every 3 years or so, so I never had a reputation.

I’m not important enough to have a reputation, nobody knows me

I actually have a good reputation in real life, I'm still a looser but I'm nice and funny. They would all be surprised if I go ER.

I have an ok reputation in school (with males, not good at all with femoids for the most obvious reason), destroyed my reputation in the N developing community because I was exposed by IP address as the "kira" of N (I ruined the ratings of people I didn't like, insulted idiots with the "kira" account anonymously etc.) and have gotten myself into arguments with jbw and oldcel retards on this site

I actually have a good reputation in real life, I'm still a looser but I'm nice and funny. They would all surprised if I go ER.

Mostly same, but it would be a lesser surprise for them than someone else going ER

Yep, nobody respects me.

I was the top dog back in HS due to being stronger than other kids.

I'm a reputationcel as well thanks to some rumors some twink spread about me years ago.

Excellent post @Hunter. If I was new to the area, I could get a lot of girls. Unfortunately, everyone from my old high school knows me as a creepy autist so the odds of getting with a high school virgin from there are slim to none.

We used to call this one autistic kid Mark the Shark

We had another autist named Henry but he was funny as shit since he had 0 inhibitions

I had a bad rep but somehow wasn’t the worst.

Excellent post @Hunter. If I was new to the area, I could get a lot of girls. Unfortunately, everyone from my old high school knows me as a creepy autist so the odds of getting with a high school virgin from there are slim to none.
move to somewhere else then

nah not really, i live in a big city so no one really recognizes me