Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is anyone as unathletic as me?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can’t even bend down to put my socks or tie my shoe laces, I sprained my knee twice just by running, fell down a couple stairs, and got easily overpowered by my overweight NEET 15 year old younger brother.
@Incelius Savage

Last edited:
I usually sit down when i put on my socks

I can’t even bend down to put my socks or tie my shoe laces, I sprained my knee twice just by running, fell down a couple stairs, and got easily overpowered by my overweight 15 year old younger brother.
@Incelius Savage
He has bigger bones than you. He’s gonna death mog you when he’s older.

But i rarely ever run. I have done a lot of cardio on the exercise bike this year.

Gosh i bet you feel like a presense. That’s how i felt the last time i was fat but i grew 1-1.5 inches and slimmed down. Don’t even feel that fat at 260 pounds now that i’m fat again.

I can’t even bend down to put my socks or tie my shoe laces, I sprained my knee twice just by running, fell down a couple stairs, and got easily overpowered by my overweight NEET 15 year old younger brother.
@Incelius Savage
maybe hit the gym?

maybe hit the gym?
Yeah he should workout with all this freetime he has (but not get too lean) just so he can break bones when he fights people.

I presume it's quite obvious that most of have a rather undesirable level of coordination and reaction time, furthering our relative isolation from high T hobbies such as football and basketball... :feelshehe:

Though even if you were somehow good at these sports, most wouldn't assume it due to the halo Chads inevitably get of being good at physical activities regardless of their actual skill level, not to mention tall men getting the inherent advantage in size-important sports like basketball/football/rugby. :feelswhat:

You'll also find that this brutally contributes to any Chads who wish to play vidya to both voicemog and skillmog other truecel "nerds", due to higher levels of reaction time speed and hand-eye coordination. :feelsclown:

It does seem the only thing holding them back is them not rotting on vidya all day, as they don't have to, what with other foids and Chad comrades to go along with to parties or whatever they may do together. :feelshehe:

But I guess in the end, it doesn't matter; no sports for your face/height. :smonk:

I'm quite mediocre at sports, unfortunately, others surpassing me at sports they have never even played; you not being able to bend over is likely just your fat. :feelsjuice: