Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is any aspect of your life normal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Shit, there's just too much wrong with me.

I'm too far from normal in too many ways. There's nothing normal about me. And not in a "ohh I'm so different and unique" way. In a "I'm fucked beyond reason or comprehension, what the fuck is this shit" way.

Last edited:
My days are just repetitive.

Damn I can relate to a lot of your posts.I'm about to finish high school with shitty grades and basically no social circle,so life's only about to go downhill for me..

I have good friendships. I mean, after a certain age it's always shitty because everyone is busy all the time, but still, relative to my age I have them.

Sure, I have a seemingly loving family. Aside from that though, no, not really. I do gymcel though, and that's about the most sociable and normal thing I've done in the past 8 years or so

I think so. I feel like human sometimes thanks to my family

pretty normally flawed fucked up family and normally flawed life the only abnormal thing is that I can't get laid in a tiquana whorehouse.

I'm good at games

I can't think about anything normal about me.

Nothing. I don't want to fit in with ill social norms anyway.

Shit, there's just too much wrong with me.

I'm too far from normal in too many ways. There's nothing normal about me. And not in a "ohh I'm so different and unique" way. In a "I'm fucked beyond reason or comprehension, what the fuck is this shit" way.

We may as well be twins.

I'm short, ugly, have acne and acne scars, have brain damage, and been homeless a few times. Sometimes I wish that God would come down here, put his hand on my shoulder, and tell me why he did this to me.

Apart from having a job nothing. I hate this party and drinking culture and that's what's most people's life is about in my generation. I don't use Netflix, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or any of shit like this. It feels really alien in this society. I can pretty much only relate to people on the Internet, who are equally alienated by this society and those are certainly only a handful.

I'd say that aside from being a 22yo virgin my life is pretty normal on every other regard

I have good social skills, and speak well. Other than that, I'm not normal at all.