Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is ANIME the visual equivalent as EATING SOY?

I would say so, yeah. I always assume weebs are either faggots or pedophiles or both.

Yes. Anime has caused my genitals to shrink, and my height has been stunted.

Cope, although most animes these days are shit, the classic titles like Monster or Death note mog hard

tfw anime not real :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

No. I receive more pleasure from a twenty minute DBS episode than I do from chatting with "Real" humans.

soy is based, try some roasted edamame :ahegao:
I don't like anime, but whatever
My Little Pony mogs, but everyone has his own copes

Anime is like injecting soylent into your brain, only retarded cucks enjoy it

Last edited:
I don't get why so many mfers are obsessed with anime

Last edited:
You only watch shit anime then

This, berserk is another good one

I can't stand any of those sports anime or slice of life shit
I dont watch anime at all, is low T fantasies drawn by beta chinkz :lul:
Yes, Yesssssssss, YESSSSSSSSS

Foid worshipers for sure, one way or another

That sums it up pretty nicely
Werent you jap, fellow brocel?

Based if so :smonk:
Yes, Yesssssssss, YESSSSSSSSS

Foid worshipers for sure, one way or another

That sums it up pretty nicely
Werent you jap, fellow brocel?

Based if so :smonk:

It may very well be possible :owo:

I dont watch anime at all, is low T fantasies drawn by beta chinkz :lul:
1. Once again, you've only watched shit anime

2. All media is fantasy for "Low T" males, the men who aren't "low T" are actually out "living life", and last time I checked, you are aren't doing that either

Why draw some arbitrary line in the sand, you might as well jump to the logical conclusion of what you are arguing:
"Consuming any entertainment as a form of escapism is the equivalent of eating soy"

But no, you want to conveniently leave a little wiggle room for whatever it is that you enjoy :feelsaww:

1. Once again, you've only watched shit anime

2. All media is fantasy for "Low T" males, the men who aren't "low T" are actually out "living life", and last time I checked, you are aren't doing that either

Why draw some arbitrary line in the sand, you might as well jump to the logical conclusion of what you are arguing:
"Consuming any entertainment as a form of escapism is the equivalent of eating soy"

But no, you want to conveniently leave a little wiggle room for whatever it is that you enjoy :feelsaww:
If you put any other kind of entretainment vs anime, you can guess what is the most incelish.

I dont watch anime, dont you understand. Better stoner than otaku :smonk:
I want to slap my dick on chiyas face
draw her/him and do it. It is originally drawn by an incel so theres no much difference :feelskek:

No.

View: https://youtu.be/rEnjmOt-rzQ

Only high T niggas can relate
@gymletethnicel @Pixycel @Ecstasy @HighTGymcel

Loli is low tier tho bro I need meat to grab and a pussy that is used to jackhammering :smonk:
Photo 2021 11 05 12 41 38

View: https://youtu.be/6j0KhGdBIGo?t=48

Last edited:
Stroke your ego, you silly :owo:. think yourself superior with that cardboard personality of yours

If you put any other kind of entretainment vs anime, you can guess what is the most incelish.
Once again, arbitrary line

If you put entertainment vs having a social life (dating, partying, hanging out, etc), entertainment period is incelish

I dont watch anime, dont you understand. Better stoner than otaku :smonk:
Doing drugs alone is ironically one of the most incel things ever, you might as well watch anime

The most common use of drugs throughout all of history is for "enhancing socializing", with alcohol being the most obvious example

The only people who use drugs just to get high are losers who need the escapism from their shitty lives

Once again, arbitrary line

If you put entertainment vs having a social life (dating, partying, hanging out, etc), entertainment period is incelish

Doing drugs alone is ironically one of the most incel things ever, you might as well watch anime

The most common use of drugs throughout all of history is for "enhancing socializing", with alcohol being the most obvious example

The only people who use drugs just to get high are losers who need the escapism from their shitty lives
Not all drugz are exclusively social. I dont drink alcohol at all. Although you can say alcohol was a social drug since its birth, other drugz were used to reach other level of conciousness :feelsLSD:

No i wont watch anime, thats reaching too low. Getting high and practicing guitar or gymcelling dont seem as useless as anime tbh :feelskek:

if you watch weird anime, loli stuff you're fucked in the head tbh

Dont mind this retard, he started smoking weed last week and he thinks he is snoop dog and made it his entire life and his single form of joy.

Little did he know that drugs are not a personality trait and that he will feel like necking himself in a couple weeks :lul::lul::lul::lul:
guitarz and fitnezz are :feelsLSD:

depends on what you watch.

if you watch an ecchi it's fine i guess, even though it's kinda a waste of time because u have to wait for softcore scenes and have to deal with the ''plot''. if you watch quality animes (which are hardly a thing) that's fine in my book

if you watch those shitty bluepilled romance animes on the other hand you have worse shit taste than soycucks.

guitarz and fitnezz are :feelsLSD:
Post physique
And no, they are still not personality traits. You legit fit every single stereotype out there.
Normie that makes usual activities his entire personality.

Post physique
And no, they are still not personality traits. You legit fit every single stereotype out there.
Normie that makes usual activities his entire personality.
what is a personality trait? anime? :feelskek:

weed is not a personality trait

Being a musician is -

Already posted my baseline, i will post update in some months :feelsLSD:

People dont think you are cool if you smoke weed
pretty much. no matter what you do, if you are a truecel you could be a NASA engineer and people won't give a fuck and even mock you for it.

pretty much. no matter what you do, if you are a truecel you could be a NASA engineer and people won't give a fuck and even mock you for it.
No, even for normies.
Also yea there is this Ricecel who's astronaut, doctor and in navy SEALs yet nobody cares