Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is an unconditional surrender acceptable to us ?

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
Foids declare that we are not entitled to anything. It is a clear request to an unconditional surrender to us.

Have we any reason to surrender under these conditions ? :forcedsmile:

Never! No retreat, no surrender!

rap battle theory , just rap all of them holes

I think that the humanity faces a very big danger in the near future : hundreds of millions frustrated angry incels who have nothing to loose and no hope. Men condemned to a death sentence by the matriarchy because of their look.

The modern science permits to destroy the whole humanity by a quite small number of intelligent people. The humanity will not continue for a long time if so many men are so oppressed just because of their look. :feelsohh:

The CIA knows that a high number of young men is dangerous for any society. The only solution how to eliminate this danger is to marry as many as possible young men. I cannot image a peaceful future for any country with many frustrated angry men, any society would collapse in this situation. :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Fine i will ldar and cope with vidya and leech off others whenever possible until i die or rope

They dont care if we drop dead.

Foids declare that we are not entitled to anything. It is a clear request to an unconditional surrender to us.

Have we any reason to surrender under these conditions ? :forcedsmile:
I think that the humanity faces a very big danger in the near future : hundreds of millions frustrated angry incels who have nothing to loose and no hope. Men condemned to a death sentence by the matriarchy because of their look.

The modern science permits to destroy the whole humanity by a quite small number of intelligent people. The humanity will not continue for a long time if so many men are so oppressed just because of their look. :feelsohh:

The CIA knows that a high number of young men is dangerous for any society. The only solution how to eliminate this danger is to marry as many as possible young men. I cannot image a peaceful future for any country with many frustrated angry men, any society would collapse in this situation. :forcedsmile:
Seamaxxing and marry with a 18 yo foid in a country with no laws against men. That's the most grounded solution for those who seek sex and love.
Whoremaxxing for those who only seek for sex.
No more no less.

It is very difficult to be attracted to foids my age, because foids become increasingly bitter (anti-male) as they age. Old foids can die for all I care, I want the young ones under the age of 25.

They dont care if we drop dead.
Sure. But how is it possible that they are not afraid of any rebellion ?? :forcedsmile:
Iran 1979 was the first antimatriarchy rebellion.

Sure. But how is it possible that they are not afraid of any rebellion ?? :forcedsmile:
Iran 1979 was the first antimatriarchy rebellion.
They are protected as the polar bears, we would get killed by the army and police if we tried to rebel against gynocracy.

They are protected as the polar bears, we would get killed by the army and police if we tried to rebel against gynocracy.
No, incels are everywhere, even in the army and the police. :forcedsmile:
Soldiers and policemen hate the matriarchy like us. :forcedsmile:

No, incels are everywhere, even in the army and the police. :forcedsmile:
As long as they get payed and are part of the herd they would beat us to bloody pulp.

Like the Iranian or Afghan army ? :forcedsmile:
They would fight if west didnt left them hanging, be sure west will fight for women as much is needed as long they need their votes.

It is very difficult to be attracted to foids my age, because foids become increasingly bitter (anti-male) as they age. Old foids can die for all I care, I want the young ones under the age of 25.
Then you are a volcel. Everything is about looks but foids can't have the men with the looks that they are looking for. Even less at 25+ yo when they have lost SMV. Yes, they have an army of simps but most of those simps are ugly and don't bring nothing of value to the table.

They would fight if west didnt left them hanging, be sure west will fight for women as much is needed as long they need their votes.
Nobody needs foids votes. Foids opinion does not matter to men. [UWSL]Emancipated foids give and offer nothing to men, nobody needs them. Nobody has any interest to fight because of them. :forcedsmile:[/UWSL]

Nobody needs foids votes. Foids opinion does not matter to men. [UWSL]Emancipated foids give and offer nothing to men, nobody needs them. Nobody has any interest to fight because of them. :forcedsmile:[/UWSL]
Of course they do, having guaranteed ~50% votes is huge thing.

Of course they do, having guaranteed ~50% votes is huge thing.
Men must just abolish the women's suffrage, this should be a part of our political program. :forcedsmile:

Then you are a volcel. Everything is about looks but foids can't have the men with the looks that they are looking for. Even less at 25+ yo when they have lost SMV. Yes, they have an army of simps but most of those simps are ugly and don't bring nothing of value to the table.
Bro, I'm 29, so I have tried to go for foids that were about 5 years older than me, and I went for foids that were 5 years younger than me. I failed with all of them, I think I have a better chance with a younger foid.

Bro, I'm 29, so I have tried to go for foids that were about 5 years older than me, and I went for foids that were 5 years younger than me. I failed with all of them, I think I have a better chance with a younger foid.
Ironically Elliot would have had your same age.

I think you are right, older foids are more unfriendly than younger foids.

I think you are right, older foids are more unfriendly than younger foids.
Hell yeah, I don't think I have a snowball in hell's chance of having sex with a foid older than 25.
Ironically Elliot would have had your same age.
Oh yeah dawg, that is why he is my avi. We were born a few months apart. :blackpill: