Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is an incel more likely to ascend at a bar or using online dating?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm getting 0 matches from dating sites, and I want to try sports bars. But I'm worried as a manlet that not only will every foid reject me, but I'll get beat up for approaching.

What experiences have you had at bars?

Nowhere. I have never been to a bar but I suppose there's only old people hanging out in today's time. Most foids go to clubs or whatsoever. Approaching is social suicide, the brutal rejection would be utterly devastating.

It's pointless to try.

Don't put yourself through that.

I'm getting 0 matches from dating sites, and I want to try sports bars. But I'm worried as a manlet that not only will every foid reject me, but I'll get beat up for approaching.

Girls go to bars intentionally to be fucked by most goodlooking male, but if you get them drunk, maybe you'll fuck... Gotta have inhibition for that

It's a waste of time , if you want to try and ascend you gotta get surgeries to fix your face and/or height first , otherwise you're just asking to get rejected and mocked. Manlets are not respected in society and it's even more brutal for truecel manlets.

ask looksmax this one, nobody does anything here anymore

literally nowhere dude.

all females are cunts and are like semen, they stick to either their female friend groups or chad/ chadlite if hes there

literally nowhere dude.

all females are cunts and are like semen, they stick to either their female friend groups or chad/ chadlite if hes there
OP, forget what i said

This guy is right, NO bother if you aren't high tier normie atleast

It's a waste of time , if you want to try and ascend you gotta get surgeries to fix your face and/or height first , otherwise you're just asking to get rejected and mocked. Manlets are not respected in society and it's even more brutal for truecel manlets.

Just become rich bro.

realistically neither

do not go into a bar unless you want strong motivation to blow your head off

Realistically speaking, your chances are better at the bar, because online dating is heavily skewered towards chad. But don't get your hopes up just yet, because your chances are pretty slim, and if you get something (most of the times, even normies leave without getting anything), the most you're getting is a sloppy, beer-tasting kiss from a half-drunk 3/10 at the end of the night, and she's only kissing you because at 2:30AM all of the chads already left with some becky or stacy to fuck, and you were the only one available, and she'll deeply regret it next morning. Oh, and she kissed probably half a dozen guys already, so there's that (maybe she even sucked one of them in the bathroom, who knows?). You'll never pick up a girl at a bar and fuck her afterwards, that's only for chads and the exceptionally lucky normies.

I don't even consider that as ascension, tbh.

at a cosmetic surgery clinic

Pointless either way

Neither but if I am forced to choose I’d say at the bar. You’re just another left swipe on tinder rather than a living, breathing human being.

Incels have a better chance to get beaten up, shot, mugged at a bar. Online dating better chance to be humiliated, doxxed, get on catch a predator , meet 13 years old FBI, prison etc.. go ahead pick your poison.

Foids only go out to have fun with their girlfriends. They don't care about hooking up with anybody going out on Saturday nights unless you're CHAD.

Women have INFINITE options when it comes to dating. Why would they even CONSIDER the thought of action with an AVERAGE looking guy MUCH LESS A MANLET when they have MILLIONS of BETTER LOOKING options in their fingertips?

It's pointless to try.

Don't put yourself through that.

It's a complete WASTE of time. As an average guy, I wasted my entire 20s BLUEPILLED, going out with friends to nightclubs shooting my shot trying to score and got negligible results because of reasons I mentioned above. I regret this fully as it's a HUGE amount of time I wasted that I'll never get back. If I knew about the Blackpill back then I would've never even bothered going out, I would've focused on my career more and I would've probably even be making six figures.

You're INVISIBLE to women in America unless you're CHAD.

It's a complete WASTE of time. As an average guy, I wasted my entire 20s BLUEPILLED, going out with friends to nightclubs shooting my shot trying to score and got negligible results because of reasons I mentioned above. I regret this fully as it's a HUGE amount of time I wasted that I'll never get back. If I knew about the Blackpill back then I would've never even bothered going out, I would've focused on my career more and I would've probably even be making six figures.

You're INVISIBLE to women in America unless you're CHAD.

I'm glad that I hit the blackpill relatively early. Are you an oldcel?

If I had to pick between the two, I would say more likely in a bar, but it can end up in her calling rape if by some miracle she gets drunk enough to find you attractive to fuck.

I'm glad that I hit the blackpill relatively early. Are you an oldcel?

No I'm 28 I still have some years left on me but I still regret wasting my years chasing women.

Just to give you an idea of how BAD it is out here in NYC, an average looking man (unless he moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed or severely lowers his standards) will have a body count of about ONLY 5 by age thirty while his LOOKSMATCH has a body count of 50-100 by the SAME AGE and that's IF she is selective. Women actually have to TRY HARDER to NOT GET LAID than an average man has to try to EVEN GET LAID.

It's the combined faults of my ignorant boomer dad, my best friends, girls that friendzoned me who all sold me a lie and told me that women like men who are nice, confident and approach women not knowing that only looks matter. The only reason I snapped out of this lie was watching Redpill/Blackpill youtube channels.

realistically neither

do not go into a bar unless you want strong motivation to blow your head off

they're also very dangerous in 2020 cuz some white knight might want to beat your ass for looking at a woman wrong

Online by far.