Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Alpine race (subracial group of the white race) unattractive to women?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
There's a lot of talk about JBW and white race, but people forget that white (Caucasoid) race is further divided into subracial groups:

The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, East Baltic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic

Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean and Dinaric subraces are the most widely spread among the white race.

I think when people talk about whites being attractive, they really mean just the Nordic race and its variations. I'm predominantly "alpinoid" and I think these racial characteristics are unattractive to modern women. Alpine race is characterized by being stocky and 'broad-headed'.

A typical Alpine skull is regarded as brachycephalic ('broad-headed'),

the Alpine race is thick-set and broad. The average height of the Alpine man is about 1.63 metres. This small height is brought about by the relatively short, squat legs. This broadness and shortness is repeated in all the details: in the broadness of the hand and its short fingers, in the short, broad feet, in the thick, short calves.

According to Ripley and Coon, the Alpine race is predominant in Central Europe and parts of Western/Central Asia. Ripley argued that the Alpines had originated in Asia, and had spread westwards along with the emergence and expansion of agriculture, which they established in Europe. By migrating into Central Europe, they had separated the northern and southern branches of the earlier European stock, creating the conditions for the separate evolution of Nordics and Mediterraneans.

Alpinoid_Race_Caucasoid.PNG

Heinrich_Kiepert_-_Imagines_philologorum.jpg

Alpinoid_Race_Caucasoid_Ripley_II.PNG

430px-PSM_V52_D064_Alpine_type_from_oberwolfach.jpg

Some more pics:

I feel like this type of white race doesn't fit the modern beauty standard, unless it's heavily mixed with Nordic subrace. They all have big heads and bug eyes.

Meanwhile the Nordic race brutally mogs us:

nordicfigures.jpg

JBW? More like JBN (Just be Nordic).

It's over for alpinoidcels, take the brutal subracepill.

Last edited:
Just JFL if youre not blonde blue eyed nordic and still claim to be "white" no youre just a peasant

Just JFL if youre not blonde blue eyed nordic and still claim to be "white" no youre just a peasant

Exactly. White = Nordic/Germanic.

Over for alpinecels, dinariccels, mediteranneancels, baltidcels, armenoidcels etc. who hoped to play the JBW game.

I think foids find alpinid guys cute and potential betabux material but obviously they want a chad Mediterranean or Nordic fuck buddy. Foids who are alpinid often look feminine compared to those robust borreby females with their gigantic foreheads and stocky bodies i often see.

Exactly. White = Nordic/Germanic.

Over for alpinecels, dinariccels, mediteranneancels, baltidcels, armenoidcels etc. who hoped to play the JBW game.
if you dont look like this guy youre not white

I think foids find alpinid guys cute and potential betabux material but obviously they want a chad Mediterranean or Nordic fuck buddy. Foids who are alpinid often look feminine compared to those robust borreby females with their gigantic foreheads and stocky bodies i often see.

Yeah, Alpinoids are the Asians of the white race. Alpinoid women are very feminine and attractive, while the men not so much:

I'm Atlantid phenotype but alpines are considered attractive. That's what hitlers phenotype was and he was adored by foids

I'm Atlantid phenotype but alpines are considered attractive. That's what hitlers phenotype was and he was adored by foids

Hitler was heavily mixed with Nordic race and also traces of Dinaric. He had nice blue eyes. Pure Alpines have brown hair and brown eyes.

Alpinoids can look attractive if they're mixed with Nordics, but pure alpinoid not so much IMO.

Benito Mussolini was, and many Italians, French and Swiss are from this sub-Racial group.

are you north atlantid
I dont know the difference. Atlantid is what phenotype I resemble the most and the majority of my ancestors originated in southern france

I dont know the difference. Atlantid is what phenotype I resemble the most and the majority of my ancestors originated in southern france
edward norton is atlantid too.

he is good looking though

You can still be an ugly nordid, it's possible. This is my phenotype although i'm uglier than this example:
chaddest subtype of nordid is dalofaelid tbh

The subracepill is brutal.

I support this division.
There's a division between so many other groups but all Europeans are slapped together into one single group for some reason.
Just take a Spanish guy and a Swedish guy and they will obviously look different

Predominantly Alpine with some slight Nordic and Dinaric mixture I guess. I have that ugly Dinaric nose.
dinarics are tall you'd be lucky if youre tall tbh

There's a lot of talk about JBW and white race, but people forget that white (Caucasoid) race is further divided into subracial groups:

The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, East Baltic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Arabid, and Hamitic

Nordic, Alpine, Mediterranean and Dinaric subraces are the most widely spread among the white race.

I think when people talk about whites being attractive, they really mean just the Nordic race and its variations. I'm predominantly "alpinoid" and I think these racial characteristics are unattractive to modern women. Alpine race is characterized by being stocky and 'broad-headed'.

A typical Alpine skull is regarded as brachycephalic ('broad-headed'),

the Alpine race is thick-set and broad. The average height of the Alpine man is about 1.63 metres. This small height is brought about by the relatively short, squat legs. This broadness and shortness is repeated in all the details: in the broadness of the hand and its short fingers, in the short, broad feet, in the thick, short calves.

According to Ripley and Coon, the Alpine race is predominant in Central Europe and parts of Western/Central Asia. Ripley argued that the Alpines had originated in Asia, and had spread westwards along with the emergence and expansion of agriculture, which they established in Europe. By migrating into Central Europe, they had separated the northern and southern branches of the earlier European stock, creating the conditions for the separate evolution of Nordics and Mediterraneans.

Alpinoid_Race_Caucasoid.PNG

Heinrich_Kiepert_-_Imagines_philologorum.jpg

Alpinoid_Race_Caucasoid_Ripley_II.PNG

430px-PSM_V52_D064_Alpine_type_from_oberwolfach.jpg

Some more pics:

I feel like this type of white race doesn't fit the modern beauty standard, unless it's heavily mixed with Nordic subrace. They all have big heads and bug eyes.

nordicfigures.jpg

It's over for alpinoidcels, take the brutal subracepill.
It's good i'm not the only one to have noticed that.
Alpinoids are the least attractive whites. Fact.
Yeah, Alpinoids are the Asians of the white race. Alpinoid women are very feminine and attractive, while the men not so much:

I am repulsed by round faced alpinoid foids. I am hugely turned on by dinaroid foids or all those foids with oval face KeK

JFL, found this map

300fek4.jpg

Brutal subracepill. Only Germanic Western Europeans count as white.

They don’t have the “gay alien skull” (dolichocephaly) that Nordic’s have

JFL, found this map

300fek4.jpg

Brutal subracepill. Only Germanic Western Europeans count as white.
It's rare to find those whites mixed with mongoloid features in western europe. I've seen plenty of them in my country, also some people from Poland i worked with look mongoloid as well as some Finnish people i've met/known.
They don’t have the “gay alien skull” (dolichocephaly) that Nordic’s have
Alot of nordids have brachycephalic/mesocephalic skulls though including me, it's very common.

Last edited:
What is this, the 1920s? Coon and Grant, they were coping with the fact that their women went for white ethnics over them.

just be atlantid tbh ngl

textbook alpine med here, still KV

I can't be the only one seeing the resemblance here, right? Uncanny if he had a moustache and lost some weight. Sure, he is more asymmetric and whatever, but still. I am sure there is a better photo which showcases it even better, but I could not find it easily.

nordicfigures.jpg
JFL that guy does not look nordic whatsoever by the way. If you are gonna dive all the way into subracial categories you can't make such an error, holy shit.

All I know is that, every Ginger I have seen in real life is a subhuman Manlet.

It's rare to find those whites mixed with mongoloid features in western europe. I've seen plenty of them in my country, also some people from Poland i worked with look mongoloid as well as some Finnish people i've met/known.

Alot of nordids have brachycephalic/mesocephalic skulls though including me, it's very common.
bro this map is meme already

nordicfigures.jpg

Imagine having a face like this.. UNREAL

I can't be the only one seeing the resemblance here, right? Uncanny if he had a moustache and lost some weight. Sure, he is more asymmetric and whatever, but still. I am sure there is a better photo which showcases it even better, but I could not find it easily.

View attachment 97466View attachment 97467
Humongolous or whatever the guy on the right is called have more east baltid or even lappid facial features tbh.

All I know is that, every Ginger I have seen in real life is a subhuman Manlet.
you are right tbh I dont know the reason but all of them are betas for some reason

cherrypicking and even then... they fucking chin mog everyone else on the planet into oblivion.

also jfl at thinking a higher fwhr is a bad thing

jfl at whitecels trying to escape their cultural and racial heritage (so much for white privilege) so that they too can join in on the fun and play the ethnic card and hate whitey

Doesn't work like that, and you're a spineless coward for trying

jfl at whitecels trying to escape their cultural and racial heritage (so much for white privilege) so that they too can join in on the fun and play the ethnic card and hate whitey

That's more common amongst white foids, they want to look more ethnic and have a more ghetto slutty personality, traditionalism is pretty much dead to them.

What is this ingroup-expansionary cope? Racial loyalty is kekfuel, beautiful people are their own race.

What is this ingroup-expansionary cope? Racial loyalty is kekfuel, beautiful people are their own race.
OP doesn't seem to think so, nor do a majority of posters on here. JBW is built around the concept that one particular race of man can't be incel.

JBW = Nordic/Germanic/Angl-Celtic

If you're Mediterranean or Slavic the effect of JBW will decline significantly.

damn, legitimate new theory tbh
you right on average these two particular groups of whites are best looking come to think of it. JDM just be Mediterranean
JBW = Nordic/Germanic/Angl-Celtic
English and Celtic men are short, pasty, awkward subhumans (With a few exceptions)
OPs theory is legit, should become well known here