Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What goes through Normies / incel-in-denials minds when they do this?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
B771C616 5514 4105 A61B 3EEF419772D3

Fat Louie Anderson stunt double going on Tinder thinking he has a chance to get a date. I guarantee he got black pilled after this.

3ACD32B0 3DE4 4DE3 BC11 66B189E37A90

“Just have some classy photos, bro! Show girls you are elegant and classy!”

27 and looks 40.

Matches = 0, guaranteed.

25621BF2 0160 43C5 9314 573D2984B142

“Girls love manly men, bro! Just show them your outdoorsman lifestyle!”

Matches = 0

5112C1FF CE17 4902 BDA3 E61E5DC3E222

Obese neckbeard on IGN forum thinking he wouldn’t get absolutely decimated on Tinder.

9AEBDBFE 29F5 4B9C B057 D38B6CD2EF43

No explanation needed, matches = 0

B44471D6 3084 4AEC AB7F 115727825F9B

“Just dress in nice clothes and smile bro!”

Matches = zero

F98BA48A F078 4E29 8995 6AB422A05CEB

Many women’s pussies were dried up Immediately upon viewing this photo, right before they swiped a hard No.

56DED253 5417 4F8A BCF0 B45ECA1AE36B

Absolute self torture, why even try? Matches = 0

1D11A5E7 0AE1 4AC0 91BD 96C39B84467F

“Just have a witty profile and make girls laugh with your irreverent sense of humor bro!”

Jestermaxxing incel in denial, matches = 0

BEC3D44E F98E 4EB1 95E1 45000960FE09

“Just run chin-down-eyes-up game bro! Women love tough looking, stern men!”

Matches = 0

00A6DF55 F3A9 4B04 AE9C BD899082C27A

“Just be a norwooding old dude and look like you could be their gay best friend!”

My money is on zero matches, even from 50 year old infertile hags.

Why the fuck do Normies and sub-chad men even try? JFL at thinking you won’t get absolutely destroyed online. JFL at thinking women don’t have a buffet of alpha chad cock to pick from and will settle for anything less than an 8/10 male in current year. I would like to know how many of these guys became blackpilled after their inevitable brutal rejection and lack of matches.

This is absolute proof that dating apps are ONLY for white Chads. Sub8s might as well rope at this point.

I just wonder...
The women on tinder don't look any better.
So you'd think looksmatching was a thing

”Please don’t kill yourself” is what she said, but we all know what she was really thinking.

If I made a tinder I'd purposely find the ugliest photo of me so I can give women PTSD and make them kill themselves.

If I made a tinder I'd purposely find the ugliest photo of me so I can give women PTSD and make them kill themselves.
Females overdosed on skittles after seeing the pics.

The first guy is blonde=chadlite under all that fat
They swipe too quick they dont look at you for a full second

The worst part is in the case of the women, even the ugliest landwhale would get at least a dozen matches

JFL at uploading your face to the internet being a sub-6 male.

I can confirm this.
I Tindercelled for 5 years => 0 matches.

I also looked over my stepsister's shoulder while she was on Tinder.
She basically had hundreds of matches, tens of messages than she can't be bothered to answer because that "takes too much effort".
She also spends about 0.2 s on each profile so it's pretty much over if you're not an obvious Chad on your first pic

Jfl at this cucks. I don't understand how they don't get blackpilled after this. The worst part is that they don't follow their own advice, they are all obese, don't shave their disgusting beards

Jfl at this cucks. I don't understand how they don't get blackpilled after this. The worst part is that they don't follow their own advice, they are all obese, don't shave their disgusting beards
Self-improvement for thee, not for me.

Just seeing how many of these cucks are in the exact same predicament as us is absolute life fuel and makes their advice even more risible.

I hate how normies failt to put themselves in my shoes or even entertain ideas. Yes taking a shower and getting a haircut will work if you are an 8 and copefap and gym will work if you are a 7 but nothing will work if you are a 3 or even a 2.

00a6df55-f3a9-4b04-ae9c-bd899082c27a-jpeg.143367

wannabee hedonists think life is like a french novel or something, all deserve to fail

It’s humiliating. These bluepilled clowns don’t fucking understand if you’re not getting matches within a week of trying it’s because the dating market is telling you that it’s fucking over.

It’s humiliating. These bluepilled clowns don’t fucking understand if you’re not getting matches within a week of trying it’s because the dating market is telling you that it’s fucking over.
That obese gaming neckbeard on the IGN forum demonstrates perfectly the delusion most men are under, that rate themselves much higher than they actually are. He should be THRILLED that even a single landwhale matched with his subhuman ass. He is morbidly obese with face fat pouring over his jowls basically complaining that no cute thin girls like him.

The bluepill delusion in most men blows my mind.

That obese gaming neckbeard on the IGN forum demonstrates perfectly the delusion most men are under, that rate themselves much higher than they actually are. He should be THRILLED that even a single landwhale matched with his subhuman ass. He is morbidly obese with face fat pouring over his jowls basically complaining that no cute thin girls like him.

The bluepill delusion in most men blows my mind.

Not me, not you and most certainly not the bluepilled clown that determines where a man stands on the smv ladder. The number of matches from tinder determines a male’s smv value because it’s the net aggregate of millions of participants i.e. it’s the total fucking market of millions of users. In addition, throw in female hypergamy and feminism to my previous sentence and it’s apparent where men of sub 8 looks stand.

JFL at low IQs that say tinder isn’t real life.

Not me, not you and most certainly not the bluepilled clown that determines where a man stands on the smv ladder. The number of matches from tinder determines a male’s smv value because it’s the net aggregate of millions of participants i.e. it’s the total fucking market of millions of users. In addition, throw in female hypergamy and feminism to my previous sentence and it’s apparent where men of sub 8 looks stand.

JFL at low IQs that say tinder isn’t real life.
Why was he banned? RIP

If you can’t pull girls from Tinder YOU ARE AN INCEL, PERIOD.

Over for tindercels

Gonna bump your thread OP. These profiles with your commentary legit made me laugh. I mog most of these dudes, and yet they though they could run tinder game.

The first guy is blonde=chadlite under all that fat
1647A3C0 8989 47D8 AC3D A6E184D42B53

88F9D431 028B 4BA9 B535 52F35CB19867

63C4A6A0 AE3C 44BB B982 3CF1AE1CFE0A

45F45C25 9716 44DB 9734 2ACC6A7D201A

48FADE52 DDC7 42C6 9260 A98F7AB79926

Imagine thinking this fat doofus with prey eyes and a shit tier lower third and big Buddha-esque ears is a “chadlite under all that fat”

Let me, guess, you’re an ethnic, right?

nothing, these retards dont have thoughts of their own