Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is allah a moon deity rip off?

Well. It's better to say - If he's here on this site, it means that the religion isn't working for him. Furthermore, if he's even writing questions on the site like this, it means he might be totally lost from his previous religious masturbation technique already...
if he is writing religious question here of all places it means he didnt find answers amongst his own religious peers and websites. Best believe those trusted people and peers are the very first he would have turned to.

the best for him is to just remain in his culture and not lash out because he probably already connected and sorted for life. Just keep quiet about it but do his own research and come to his own conclusions

Hindus do in fact worship real people they call it ancestor worship jfl.
Yes absolutely they do this. My family (relatively strict Brahmin practice) recite names of the paternal ancestors yes. And South Indian Brahmins in upper caste do this frequently. They know the lineage.
honestly the notion of what's sin and what is not (in Hinduism) has annoyed the fuck out of me.
I sympathize and empathize. It is very annoying. I grew up in Western culture and up till 35. I know how anathema this is to the behavior of Western religions. It also causes major disconnect between the previous generation (from India) and the Western born curries.
especially them believing that eating meat is sin.
Well. This you are using the wrong term. It's not all "Hindus" that believe this. It is mostly Brahmins and Jains. Rest eat meat. Except Gujjus who try to imitate Brahmins.

there is no historical evidence for jesus or Muhhamad existed outside of religious literature.

no official state letters, no official records, no recorded official eye witnesses only religious literature
There is lots of evidence for Muhammad. He was a political figure that conquered land.

Its actually lifefuel believe it or not
Mashallah, what is your favourite surah to recite after Fatiha? Mine is iklas. I recited it my Quran recitation thread and all the sand niggers made fun of me cause I can’t recite it in the sand nigger way

There is lots of evidence for Muhammad. He was a political figure that conquered land.
okay i am waiting. Bring the official state documents, treaties signed with kings that were autheticated even by third party observers. Dont bring biography stuff or religious literature but official state documents

MOONMAN, MY KLAN DOESNT TOLERATE THE BLACK MAN

okay i am waiting. Bring the official state documents, treaties signed with kings that were autheticated even by third party observers. Dont bring biography stuff or religious literature but official state documents
He is mentioned by Non-Muslim sources at the time like Greeks and Armenians. You misunderstand the time if you think they had official state documents and treaties back then JFL. Paper wasn’t invented and parchment was very expensive

He is mentioned by Non-Muslim sources at the time like Greeks and Armenians. You misunderstand the time if you think they had official state documents and treaties back then JFL. Paper wasn’t invented and parchment was very expensive
okay bring the evidence

I guess muslims are kinda based for oppressing women...but so would Christians if they hadn't taken the dildo of liberalism. I never took seriously the threat of the West getting islamized, its the muslims who get western "values" imposed on them.

"The device seems to have entered Islam via the Seljuk Turks who dominated Anatolia in the 12th century, and was widely used by their successors, the Ottoman Turks, who eventually became the principal Islamic nation, and whose Sultan held the title of Caliph until 1922"
It was used by Turkics much before turcoman seljuks were even a thing, but islamic crescent symbolism has its root in pagan Arab Society, it was a sign for whorehouses in pagan arabia afar Arabs are concerned, again you've to do more research, I just concern myself with military affairs, religion is not my thing

Last edited:
Well. This you are using the wrong term. It's not all "Hindus" that believe this. It is mostly Brahmins and Jains. Rest eat meat. Except Gujjus who try to imitate Brahmins.
I come from a region which is probably mist brahminized/jainized so eating was always a taboo it is more so now since my family has adopted vaishnavite beliefs.

Mashallah, what is your favourite surah to recite after Fatiha? Mine is iklas. I recited it my Quran recitation thread and all the sand niggers made fun of me cause I can’t recite it in the sand nigger way
You have a nice hidden talent. Keep it hidden

I come from a region which is probably mist brahminized/jainized so eating was always a taboo it is more so now since my family has adopted vaishnavite beliefs.
You don't eat meat? Cucked af I ate rajasthani laal mans a few weeks ago

Help me my fellow yahudicels and muzziecels is allah a hubal pagan moon god ripoff? Or he's the true god abraham worshipped
View attachment 745108
[HUBAL HAD THE CRESCENT AS ITS SYMBOL]
Which is used by muslims usually but historically speaking it was something that was popularized by turks.
Which I don't think so because
verse 37 of Sura Fussilat: "Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who created them." says this in the quran
Also why does moon sighting is of so importance in islam you can't celebrate eid because you cannot see the moon a night prior. Is allah Muhammad's tribal moon deity or this is a kafir/infidel psyop?
It is very likely that the Mecca-Medina region was host to a very strong Moon cult before Islam. For example, in the middle of the 1st millenium BC., the Oasis of Tayma (just north of Medina) was one of the 3 major centres of Moon worship in the Middle East, along with Ur in Iraq and Harran in Syria. In 552 BC, Nabonidus, last king of Babylon and son of the High Priestess of the Moon God in Harran, took up residence in Tayma for about a decade. During this period, it seems he attempted to reform Babylonian religion into a quasi-monotheistic cult of the Moon God. It is unclear what relationship this event had with the later rise of Islam, if any, but it suggests a connection of some sort.

So, in any case, there are very good reasons to believe that there were a lot of worshippers of the Moon in Western Arabia up until the appearance of Islam. Also, Allah, in Arabic means "the God" and in seems that, in pagan times, it was often used to call the main god of any given place, which would have been the Moon God in certain places, the Sun God in others, Haddad in Lebanon, or even Yahweh among the Jews. What is likely is that this word was used in early Islamic times to blur the border between paganism and the new religion, so that pagan worshipers could continue to address the deity in the way they were accustomed to. In the Medina-Mecca-Tayma region, it would have been the old Moon God and, because of the centrality of this region in later Islamic history, many attributes of the Moon cult were retained, including the crescent symbol and the Moon-based calendar.

This kind of assimilation of Pagan elements into monotheistic religions also happened in Christianity, with for example, the "day of the Lord" (Dominus Dei in Latin) being called "Sunday", i.e. "the day of the Sun God" in all the Germanic world (Sontag in German). There are many other examples.

The comparison of the permeability between paganism and monotheism in early Islamic times with the rigorous monotheism of the Quranic verse quoted above shows that, as is many other areas, theory and practice often differ.

if he is writing religious question here of all places it means he didnt find answers amongst his own religious peers and websites. Best believe those trusted people and peers are the very first he would have turned to.
Yes. Most likely the case.
the best for him is to just remain in his culture and not lash out because he probably already connected and sorted for life. Just keep quiet about it but do his own research and come to his own conclusions
If that is possible yes, but again once someone has started to ask these sort of questions in non-Muslim circles (like this website for example), to people who are thinkers..I think it's already Over for his "Islamness".
I see. You mean a region within India? You live in India or the West? (sorry if I asked before and forgot).

I always thought the muslim moon had no relation to the religion itself whatsoever and was just a random symbol, just like when jews use the Star of David
It's a remnant of ottomans/byzantine, who had it has their symbol and it then got associated with us. It doesn't help that our calendar is lunar, so that's where the stereotype is from
Help me my fellow yahudicels and muzziecels is allah a hubal pagan moon god ripoff? Or he's the true god abraham worshipped
View attachment 745108
[HUBAL HAD THE CRESCENT AS ITS SYMBOL]
Which is used by muslims usually but historically speaking it was something that was popularized by turks.
Which I don't think so because
verse 37 of Sura Fussilat: "Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who created them." says this in the quran
Also why does moon sighting is of so importance in islam you can't celebrate eid because you cannot see the moon a night prior. Is allah Muhammad's tribal moon deity or this is a kafir/infidel psyop?
Do you even know arabic? Allah is literally the Arabic word for god. Even Christians call God "allah" in the Arabic Bible. Elloha is what God Is called in the Hebrew Bible.

Even the christcucks who originally came up with the Moon God schtizo theory confessed to no longer believing in it

so that he could fuck as many foids as possible.
BS. He was monogamous for the first 10 or so years of his prophethood, and most of his wives were old women anyways, only 2 were teens + 1 loli

Elloha is what God Is called in the Hebrew Bible.
Yehwah or Elohim, I thought.

And the full explanation to OPs question is here:

You don't eat meat? Cucked af I ate rajasthani laal mans a few weeks ago
Some decent North Indian foods exist, when they are made right. Unfortunately if I go to low or mid level eateries it's usually over-spiced garbage.

That's one thing about India food. There is no middle ground and decent priced for good quality. Either there is high end amazing 5 star cooking (and also some really good chefs) or there is total peri peri spiced vomit inducing Indo-fusion take on Chinese, Japanese, Continental and Western dishes.

Fuck man I would rope if I was forced to kneel for a imaginary sky daddy 5 times a day.
Lmao same :feelskek: I am incredibly lucky my mudslime parents don't really care if I pray or not because they kinda have given up on me but when I pray I just stand there thinking "Nigga I feel so silly :feelshaha:"

All gods are one brocel, don’t sweat it. It’s the humans that hijack religion for there own gain that you must look out for