Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is allah a moon deity rip off?

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Help me my fellow yahudicels and muzziecels is allah a hubal pagan moon god ripoff? Or he's the true god abraham worshipped
Images 1

[HUBAL HAD THE CRESCENT AS ITS SYMBOL]
Which is used by muslims usually but historically speaking it was something that was popularized by turks.
Which I don't think so because
verse 37 of Sura Fussilat: "Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who created them." says this in the quran
Also why does moon sighting is of so importance in islam you can't celebrate eid because you cannot see the moon a night prior. Is allah Muhammad's tribal moon deity or this is a kafir/infidel psyop?

@ethniccel1
@gymletethnicel
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Ricordanza
@K9Otaku
@Made in Heaven
Im having a faith problem now bros:feelscry:

I always thought the muslim moon had no relation to the religion itself whatsoever and was just a random symbol, just like when jews use the Star of David

I always thought the muslim moon had no relation to the religion itself whatsoever and was just a random symbol, just like when jews use the Star of David
yeah it has no relation to the religion it was something that was popularized by the turks then it was used by everyone after the Ottoman fall

MOONMAN, MY KLAN DOESNT TOLERATE THE BLACK MAN

"The device seems to have entered Islam via the Seljuk Turks who dominated Anatolia in the 12th century, and was widely used by their successors, the Ottoman Turks, who eventually became the principal Islamic nation, and whose Sultan held the title of Caliph until 1922"

Islam a mix of pagan Arab religions and what Muhammad knew about Judaism so that he could fuck as many foids as possible. Muhammad swt was a genius in cult maxxing to get laid.

I don’t like Muhammad because he is a Chad but I give him credit in understanding the foid and how it should be treated so ALLAH HUACKBAR

Islam a mix of pagan Arab religions and what Muhammad knew about Judaism so that he could fuck as many foids as possible. Muhammad swt was a genius in cult maxxing to get laid.

I don’t like Muhammad because he is a Chad but I give him credit in understanding the foid and how it should be treated so ALLAH HUACKBAR
Hmm have you ever had bad luck after you skipped prayer? Tell me

its over for hubalcels

Also why does moon sighting is of so importance in islam you can't celebrate eid because you cannot see the moon a night prior. Is allah Muhammad's tribal moon deity or this is a kafir/infidel psyop?
no
allah is the same father in Christianity
hubal is totally another god. and a lot of people confuse him to be allah
arabs used to worship the moon before they started adopting christianity and then they made a mixed religion between christianity and their old traditions.
also allah is the same name as "ellioh" which is the Abrahamic god

Hmm have you ever had bad luck after you skipped prayer? Tell me
I only pray during Eid or when I am somewhere where everyone is and it would be awkward for me not to.

no
hubal is totally another god. and a lot of people confuse him to be allah
arabs used to worship the moon before they started adopting christianity and then they made a mixed religion between christianity and their old traditions.
also allah is the same name as "ellioh" which is the Abrahamic god
"The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means "the god", and is linguistically related to the Aramaic words Elah and Syriac ܐܲܠܵܗܵܐ (ʼAlāhā) and the Hebrew word El (Elohim) for God."
Hmm correct allah is the true god Abraham worshipped not a pagan god

Also why does moon sighting is of so importance in islam you can't celebrate eid because you cannot see the moon a night prior
Sighting of the moon just marks the end of the month since the islamic day starts at sunset. I don't see how that is related to hubal in any way. Many religions worshipped nature and the sun and the moon

do you pray in the masjid?

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allāh"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allāh." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allāh destroy them; how are they deluded?
[9:30]

Sighting of the moon just marks the end of the month since the islamic day starts at sunset. I don't see how that is related to hubal in any way. Many religions worshipped nature and the sun and the moon
Hmm... I see:feelssus:

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allāh"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allāh." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before [them]. May Allāh destroy them; how are they deluded?
[9:30]
what i meant is that allah is the same god in Christianity but he's not the father.

what i meant is that allah is the same god in Christianity but he's not the father.
Yes bhai but saying anyone or anything is the son of allah is kufr (act of disbelief)

do you still live with parents everyday?

All religion is man made. The sooner you understand this the better for you.

there is no historical evidence for jesus or Muhhamad existed outside of religious literature.

no official state letters, no official records, no recorded official eye witnesses only religious literature

@JayGoptri thoughts?
The last time you tagged me you cried "you are a insufferable person get off this forum" and yet you are tagging me for answers to things again? Why? Apologise and I may answer your question.

Last edited:
Help me my fellow yahudicels and muzziecels is allah a hubal pagan moon god ripoff? Or he's the true god abraham worshipped
View attachment 745108
[HUBAL HAD THE CRESCENT AS ITS SYMBOL]
Which is used by muslims usually but historically speaking it was something that was popularized by turks.
Which I don't think so because
verse 37 of Sura Fussilat: "Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who created them." says this in the quran
@ethniccel1
@gymletethnicel
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Ricordanza
@K9Otaku
@Made in Heaven
Im having a faith problem now bros:feelscry:
This is interesting...

...You had tagged nearly all Muslims, and then @K9Otaku. He is knowledgeable and can answer but, you should know, K9 is definitely not a Muslim. :feelsstudy:

Now coming to your questions:

It is definetly involved in the Islamic mythology. I'll let other more knowledgeable users share the details of how and why, but like all religious myths and origin stories, there are some varying degrees of elements from the natural environment, or the cosmos, or wild animals (etc etc) involved in the early stages of mythological and religious development.

Question: May I ask - Are you having a crisis of faith for the first time, and finding that this Incel forum is "blackpilling" you to the realisation that your faith in Islam is ill-conceived?

Last edited:
Question: May I ask - Are you having a crisis of faith for the first time, and finding that this Incel forum is "blackpilling" you to the realisation that your faith in Islam is ill-conceived?
thats most probably what is. Nothing remains the same after taking the black pill. He probably should never have learnt of this forum. At least he could have been content with his bluepilled copes, now its too late lol:feelshaha:

A little offtopic, but the Yid star is "Star of Ramphan" in Acts 7:43, a demonic symbol.

"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, And the star of your god Remphan, Figures which ye made to worship them: And I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

I'm not an expert but I think Muslims cribbed Yahweh from the Jews. Kaaba is pagan relic tho.

thats most probably what is. Nothing remains the same after taking the black pill. He probably should never have learnt of this forum. At least he could have been content with his bluepilled copes, now its too late lol:feelshaha:
He might be in a state of panic. We should try and calm him a bit no?

He might be in a state of panic. We should try and calm him a bit no?
he will be fine, we all go through these realisation phases .

Allah is probably a made up deity.

Its actually lifefuel believe it or not
Tired of hinducuck parents forcing their retarded rituals and customs on me. Can't believe what will it like to be a Muslim.

Tired of hinducuck parents forcing their retarded rituals and customs on me. Can't believe what will it like to be a Muslim.
What god of yours do you worship?

I'm not Muslim either tbh, I'm an ex-Muslim.
Interesting to note. OP is fast headed in that direction...crisis mode for Muzzie OP. How to help? What to do? He's asking a bunch of non-believers of Islam how to help him understand Islam better while declaring a "crisis" of faith. This assumes he WANTS to believe in what he currently believes. I think this is a bad move if he wants to stay a believing Muslim.

Well, if all the other parts of his religious culture are working (getting a job handed to him via family culture, a sonewhat cutie wife, etc etc) then I'd imagine kneeling and praying to Allahuakbar 5 times a day is a lot less annoying that many of the Hindu rituals Brahmins are subjected to believing in. Namely worshiping their own family and yes, many ridiculous sounding god- heads.
What god of yours do you worship?
Too many to name, its idolatry, when they see one idol they worship it jfl
It's idolatry when we transport it to the worshipping of people and it can happen without knowing you are committing idolatry. This is the WORST Sin in Christianity. This is one way in which Christianity has some superior doctrine to Hinduism.

He needs to stop coping with religion, it's a waste of time and all that energy could be spent on learning an actual skill or simply making money.
Well. It's better to say - If he's here on this site, it means that the religion isn't working for him. Furthermore, if he's even writing questions on the site like this, it means he might be totally lost from his previous religious masturbation technique already...

It's idolatry when we transport it to the worshipping of people and it can happen without knowing you are committing idolatry. This is the WORST Sin in Christianity. This is one way in which Christianity has some superior doctrine to Hinduism
Hindus do in fact worship real people they call it ancestor worship jfl, honestly the notion of what's sin and what is not (in Hinduism) has annoyed the fuck out of me, especially them believing that eating meat is sin.