Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is acceptable for your 3d waifu to like animu boys?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

If you somehow find waifu - how is acceptable for her to like animu boys?

• acceptable, because I'm cuck

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • acceptable, because animu boys are 2d (thats still cuck)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • unacceptable, because I not cuck and must be the only one she likes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • unacceptable, unless she likes boys who resemble me in some ways

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I oppose my waifu liking 2d men, be they cute candyboys, or strong alpha men, because I'm neither and I'm not cuck. Could be ok, only if waifu likes animu losers, or cool losers, if she could see me in them and them in me, and appreciate culture, not superficial male beauty

Kazumapantsu

I have no opinion on this.

I want to put edgycels and weebcels in royal rumble wwe style forum shit throwing contest or a battle royale like in that one japanese movie to see who comes out alive. We can pick teams. I'll be captain of edgycels and you can be captain of weebcels.

I want to put edgycels and weebcels in royal rumble wwe style forum shit throwing contest or a battle royale like in that one japanese movie to see who comes out alive. We can pick teams. I'll be captain of edgycels and you can be captain of weebcels.
That would be epic

women shouldnt be allowed to watch animu anyways

It would be cool if she liked them actually. I don't want to drop vns or collecting figures of anime girls, so I don't expect her to drop her hobby.

>Implying that we have a 3d waifu

i dont have a 3d waifu

No i would go ER on her if she was cucking me

Unaceptable, females who like anime are garbage anyway

>3d waifu
What :feelstastyman:

You're a volcel?

I consider myself edgycel but I am allied with the weebcels