Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is a STEM professor a good career for an incel?

Is a STEM professor a good career for an incel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • I dont KNOW

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Away from women, away from animals, away from children

No. It's a boring and shit job. But eventually after 10+ years tenure, many STEM professors have their assistants teach the classes while doing nothing. In that sense it becomes giga based :smonk:

No. You'll need to waste tons of money into a masters/PhD to qualify and it's not even that much money. More women are being diversity quota'd into stem as well and you will be forced to pass them regardless of how dumb they are.

Just get an actual STEM job.

No but you should do it if that's really what you want.

Yes for reasons of status. Low status = mental anguish. Stem professors = decent status.

Politics boyos, flood the institutions of federal and state governments

Speaking as someone who studied math, I'd say no. Even in math (long the most male-exclusive of the STEM fields) there are now foids basically everywhere up and down the hierarchy. As a (full) professor you'd be inevitably required to supervise and to collaborate with foids. This in turn would mean being drawn into their interpersonal dynamics and petty office politics. Being in academia, you would additionally have to toe the party line concerning wokeness, feminism, etc., or risk being cancelled. If you want to work in an (almost) male-only environment, you could become an oil-rigger or something like that.