Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is a good therapist possible?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I have heard a lot of people talk about therapy here. Every single comment I've read has had negative things to say about therapy/therapist.

So have ANY of you had any good experiences with therapy, or do you think good therapy is possible?

Therapy is for meme problems like those of foids and chads.

Therapy is a meme, and for incels it won't do a thing. You're better off spending the money on looksmaxxing

Shit my mum wanted me to go to one bec. she thinks i have psychological problems, LIKE WTF

Therapy is a meme, and for incels it won't do a thing. You're better off spending the money on looksmaxxing
Biggest complaint I here is they push bluepills, like your looks don't matter, it's your personality etc.

Shit my mum wanted me to go to one bec. she thinks i have psychological problems, LIKE WTF
Wtf is your mom thinking? You're probably the most NT person on this forum, ded srs.

there is no cure for a ugly face.You will have better luck at a church and in the study of god then at a psychologist.

Wtf is your mom thinking? You're probably the most NT person on this forum, ded srs.
Yes thats 100% true, maybe she is the one who is having psychological problems. I suspect that tbh.

I've only been to one therapist. It didn't do me much good. But I think something in me craves therapy. Someone to listen to me whine. If you wanna whine to someone, and have no one to whine to, why not go to a therapist?

Therapy primarily exists to cool you off just a little longer to get you back to wagecucking. In an unnatural modern world, where we are atomized and individualistic, where our worth is not based on community but instead our careers, it would make sense why therapists will pop up. Back in the day peeople didnt need therapists because their families/friends were their therapists. A therapist is only someone who listens to ur problems and try to downplay them just to calm you down, to sedate you, and your lucky if your insurance covers the visit

Biggest complaint I here is they push bluepills, like your looks don't matter, it's your personality etc.
exactly, my mom forced me to do it when younger because she thought I had some mental problems or something, while actually it was because of how disgusting my face was. Do you think the therapist would admit that? None of them have the balls to say that to your face and if they admit you're miserable because of something their meme work can't ever change they'll lose you and your money

I think if you have genuine, complex psychological problems that have been building up all your life, talking to someone once a week isn't gonna do much. And I say that from experience. If you want to get on some type of medication, that usually involves you going to a therapist along with taking the prescription.

Therapy primarily exists to cool you off just a little longer to get you back to wagecucking. In an unnatural modern world, where we are atomized and individualistic, where our worth is not based on community but instead our careers, it would make sense why therapists will pop up. Back in the day peeople didnt need therapists because their families/friends were their therapists. A therapist is only someone who listens to ur problems and try to downplay them just to calm you down, to sedate you, and your lucky if your insurance covers the visit
Very very true.

Yes thats 100% true, maybe she is the one who is having psychological problems. I suspect that tbh.
I suppose you're right. Does your mom even know, that you're literally single handedly saving europe, from a mass starvation, by non stop trucking through said continent?

Only thing that can possibly help you as a genuine mentalcel is medication and therapists don't give that out. It's a scam designed to prey on desperate people and teach them advanced copes which don't solve their issues, essentially a form of self delusion.

Never had a good experience

Only if they're intellectually aware and honest, which is one of the reasons I plan on becoming one.

Jew pills and the rapy can help. From my experience they know nothing about how to live life, only to treat depression, anxiety. Mental health treatment is full of cunts and cucks.

the only times I've went to a therpist I pretended I was a normal and sociable in school I lied about some stuff, I didnt get any enjoyment from going to them(my parents made me) in fact I was in pain during the session having to communicate to a human like a police interrogation

I used to think so but now I am just bored of therapy.

It angers me that in modern society, that aspect of how in traditional society spouses functioned as a lifecoach/therapist is now considered problematic for causing issues of codependency. Isn't that the entire point of a fucking relationship, to be codependent? I feel like very single woman out there has dismissive avoidant personality disorders.

99% are bad.

so you can spend forever trying to find the right one.

It angers me that in modern society, that aspect of how in traditional society spouses functioned as a lifecoach/therapist is now considered problematic for causing issues of codependency. Isn't that the entire point of a fucking relationship, to be codependent? I feel like very single woman out there has dismissive avoidant personality disorders.

i thought about this before and it made me very sad.

look at all the worlds top billionaires and most were married before they had their billion-dollar idea. i think a combination of what you said, self-esteem, and freed up mental space (think of all the time the average young guy spends thinking about women) are the factors at play.

If you're in North America.

DO NOT GO TO THERAPY.

Tldr: APA want to make men a bunch of cucked bitches.

@narcissist As many people, I also believe a psychologist or psychiatrist will not help you to solve your problems : they will either listen to you and give you bluepilled advices for the former or listen to you and give you bluepilling medication for the latter.
If you want to start fixing your deeper problems by yourself, without receiving shitty bluepilled advices, I suggest you to try the Psychoanalysis. Only by this way will you be forced to confront yourself with your problems and work on it by yourself.
W/e you're going to do, I wish you good luck bro.
Edit : I'm seeing one myself. It takes time and dedication but there is no bullshit advices involved : I'm the one who's doing the work, therefore the progression is up to me. The therapist can make comments, he shall never make advices.

Last edited:

Ever single women is so a retard but what can ya do

@narcissist As many people, I also believe a psychologist or psychiatrist will not help you to solve your problems : they will either listen to you and give you bluepilled advices for the former or listen to you and give you bluepilling medication for the latter.
If you want to start fixing your deeper problems by yourself, without receiving shitty bluepilled advices, I suggest you to try the Psychoanalysis. Only by this way will you be forced to confront yourself with your problems and work on it by yourself.
W/e you're going to do, I wish you good luck bro.
Edit : I'm seeing one myself. It takes time and dedication but there is no bullshit advices involved : I'm the one who's doing the work, therefore the progression is up to me. The therapist can make comments, he shall never make advices.
Okay, I will look into it, thanks man. Good luck to you too.

I have heard a lot of people talk about therapy here. Every single comment I've read has had negative things to say about therapy/therapist.

So have ANY of you had any good experiences with therapy, or do you think good therapy is possible?

A good therapist is possible (as in that person is good), good therapy isn't because it will never work because its useless, therapy is literally paying someone to guide you to think introspectively, you have to see how retarded that is, its something only normies need because they can't accomplish such a task on their own

Its a waste of time buddy boyo

Look into CBT, which is pretty much the only form of therapy that has been proven to make a difference in depressed people. It is basically a distilled form of stoicism.

Ultimately, no form of mental help can truly cure you. It's like being deprived of food and running mental gymnastics to try to fight the hunger pains. The only way to get rid of the pains is to eat.

Therapy is pointless if you're ugly.
There are good therapists out there but they can't help us