Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is a female body positive useful for incels?

Is a female body positive useful for incels?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Recruit
★★★★
The more fat femoid there are, the shorter their life span will be and, not least, the quality of life will be less, don't they deserve to suffer from their own hedonism in the form of consuming a huge amount of junk food. Wouldn't you like them to suffer from their own stupid choice to believe in the Jewish media, which tells them that there are no bad bodies?

@bcroger thoughts?

Yes. I am in full support of destroying beauty standards.

It's insulting how they act entitled even after sabotaging their bodies, but this trend does accelerate the decline and I do like it for that reason.

@bcroger thoughts?
I see 300+ lbs pigs all the time wabbling around completely unashamed of their weight. They even hit on high value men from time to time. Thats a fucking form of disrespect. If a fat pig eats to the point of obesity its disrespectful.

And before you say "it does not matter because you are an incel." I, and all other men deserve to see good looking women. Womens appearance/bodies are designed to please men. They are not fulfilling their role when they become obese/fat fuks. Its disrespectful

But OP does make a decent point.

When ugly foids get hyped up because people say "no body is ugly and your perfect the way you are" they then refuse to go out with their looksmatch because of the inflated ego from that propaganda train.

No, seeing fat/obese foids in public makes me wanna puke

It's insulting how they act entitled even after sabotaging their bodies, but this trend does accelerate the decline and I do like it for that reason.
I agree, I also think. The more body positivity there is, the worse it is for the femoids.