Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is $75,000 for 3 inches worth it?

Worth it?

• Yessir

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • No bro

Votes: 40 59.7%

• Total voters
Where I live being too tall is kinda seen as unattractive cus some of my moms friends keep making jokes on how are you gonna find a woman and stuff, even my cousin who is as tall as me had some trouble finding a woman to get married.
:dafuckfeels: They teasing ya? Aye bruv they probably trying to put you in line.

Man, that's one of the dumbest shits i've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine spending 75k, suffering through a shitload of pain, being unable to walk properly for about a year, and still facing a considerable chance of complications, infections, arthritis, crippling disabilities and etc just to gain 3 inches. All of that fucking effort to just 3 inches ffs. Do you heightcopers want to gain height? Then well, take those 75k and follow UpsideDown's magic tutorial to "gain" 3 inches!!!

Well, first and foremost, shoes add about 2cm of height alone, so get 3cm insoles, and you have 2 inches already! What about the other 1 inch you say? Well, you can just fake it, no one will take a ruler to measure your height or see if you have insoles, no one fucking gives a shit! And now that you spent 10 bucks out of your 75k on your height, you can spend the other 74,990 dollars on your face!

:dafuckfeels: They teasing ya? Aye bruv they probably trying to put you in line.
I doubt that, but then again I'm probably a retard who can't tell the difference.

Betz Bone and procedures alike are half of that.

Ye where are the dick lengthening rods?
Get a toilet roll tube & use it as a mold for carbon fiber then cut half your dick off & stick the tube between the two & pay a lab to grow you some tissue & transplant the nerves & veins from a leg, boom robocock. Here to smash & penetrate.
I know this is gonna be controversial as hell in this thread but I dont think height matters as much as people think it is.
I'm 1.94m (6.3) and I'm not having that much luck when it comes to dating, although it's a good bonus to be tall in SMV being and avarage height is not as big of a deal.
Would you prefer to be 5'3 bud? You could always swap legs with a stumpy man.

The psychological damage of being a manlet freak has already been done and is irreparable. Take it from me: I had corrective spinal surgery and gained 3". All it did was make me realize how different people are treated based on looks and worsened my misanthropy and depression.

A lifetime of neuropathy, chronic pain, muscular and skeletal imbalances, it's not worth it.

Man, that's one of the dumbest shits i've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine spending 75k, suffering through a shitload of pain, being unable to walk properly for about a year, and still facing a considerable chance of complications, infections, arthritis, crippling disabilities and etc just to gain 3 inches. All of that fucking effort to just 3 inches ffs. Do you heightcopers want to gain height? Then well, take those 75k and follow UpsideDown's magic tutorial to "gain" 3 inches!!!

Well, first and foremost, shoes add about 2cm of height alone, so get 3cm insoles, and you have 2 inches already! What about the other 1 inch you say? Well, you can just fake it, no one will take a ruler to measure your height or see if you have insoles, no one fucking gives a shit! And now that you spent 10 bucks out of your 75k on your height, you can spend the other 74,990 dollars on your face!
Really took that presentation by the balls & squeezed 'em.

Understandable. I'm 5'9" for the record not sure how that makes you feel about me.
I dont mind taller guys than me. And to some extent I can sympathize with only being average when society obsesses over tall men. I know that some foids and guys will be dicks about it. Its just a pet peeve of mine when Ill talk to a "manlet" and he will say he 100% gets being 5'3" due to also being a manlet and then later reveals hes 5'10" :lul::lul:

The psychological damage of being a manlet freak has already been done and is irreparable. Take it from me: I had corrective spinal surgery and gained 3". All it did was make me realize how different people are treated based on looks and worsened my misanthropy and depression.

A lifetime of neuropathy, chronic pain, muscular and skeletal imbalances, it's not worth it.
Aside from the immediate pain and money, this is the biggest aversion I would have towards getting the surgery

I know this is gonna be controversial as hell in this thread but I dont think height matters as much as people think it is.
I'm 1.94m (6.3) and I'm not having that much luck when it comes to dating, although it's a good bonus to be tall in SMV being and avarage height is not as big of a deal.
Tallfags ALWAYS have to mention their height. Do you also have an “muh average face but I’m still oinkwell” predicament?

@gymletethnicel please alleviate my rage.

My height is decent tbh i need a non subhuman face

He went from 5'7" to 5'10". With some Jordans or Wallabees, he could walk around at 5'11"

No sir. Like a deal with shaitan, 10 years of happiness, 40 years of misery. Nature never intended you to be 5'11 so you going to get f****d hard when your in your prime years (late 30s to 50)

i bet his wife threatened to divorce him because he's too short

The gap between my and everyone else's height used to be way, way bigger, my parents had to check me for dwarfism no joke. Only recently did the gap close somewhat, and even then I'm still in ubermanlet territory compared to most in Germany and Canada (plus my family is tall).

All that being said, if I'm suicidal at 5'9" as an adult, I can't imagine being 5'3" as an adult (idk your age?).
21, so no way am I getting taller.

This is absolutely retarded.

Imagine spending more money than most people make in a year on a painful procedure full of complications, only to still be a sub 6' subhuman who is invisible to women.

Not really, if you're 5''11 and above in 99% of cases it's worth to spend it on your face.

This is absolutely retarded.

Imagine spending more money than most people make in a year on a painful procedure full of complications, only to still be a sub 6' subhuman who is invisible to women.

so brutal when you put it that way

75 k ?
They sell shoe height enchancers on tv for 10 dollars lmao

depends on the complications. if your lenghened limbs work exactly like those who are 5'10" naturally then YES YES YES its worth any amount of money.

At first I thought you were talking about dick size tbhngl

Of course it's worth it. Live for 1 week as a 5'4" guy and let me know if you think it's worth it then.

You could end up disabled only to just be 5'7", bravo, still short

I don't think people get the point of money, the entire point of money, of being rich, IS TO CIRCUMVENT THE RULES EVERYONE ELSE IS BOUND BY

So instead of breaking your legs to MAYBE get sex, you could literally JUST PAY FOR SEX DIRECTLY

How the fuck would you explain those scars to a foid? If you told the truth she would look at you as subhuman for going to such lengths to fraud genetic fitness.

depends on the complications. if your lenghened limbs work exactly like those who are 5'10" naturally then YES YES YES its worth any amount of money.

Tall men have knee problems in old age, anyone who gets this surgery is going to have full on leg problems not just knees and its going to be way worse, just give up on having a live after 40 if you ever get this surgery
How the fuck would you explain those scars to a foid? If you told the truth she would look at you as subhuman for going to such lengths to fraud genetic fitness.

Really and truly you could just lie and make up an accident, car accident or something, say an operation had to be done

3 inches AND the inability to walk for the rest of your life

>The journal International Orthopaedics reported on a 2006 study that found that leg-lengthening surgery can be fraught with frequent complications and risks, including stretching of the blood vessels and nerves surrounding the broken bone, nerve damage, uneven lengthening, hip problems, and even paralysis.

I'll spend my 75k USD on something else.

It's so fucking hialrious how the medical field can turn men into shemales but can't give us the medical treatment to grow taller. Why is it so hard?

preach sistah

At 6'3, you're not an incel. On top of that, you're a muslim, so no doubt you have the least corrupted foids to arrangemarriagemaxx with.

JFL at these fakecels :feelshaha:

At 6'3, you're not an incel. On top of that, you're a muslim, so no doubt you have the least corrupted foids to arrangemarriagemaxx with.

JFL at these fakecels :feelshaha:
foid - sex is no big deal why do people make it sound like it is
chad - just go up and say hi bro
boomer - study hard and you'll find a girlfriend
millionaire - just work hard bro, I've only inherited $500k