Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is 6'2" a mediocre height?

source.gif

Why the fuck are you all still replying? My question is answered. Shoo!

This. It's insane how the average height goes up where you're in a party setting with lots of young people.
Average height = average height of your competition.

Good way to put it. You know everyone can have their bluepilled or redpilled theories & their two page long convoluted explanations.. but the blackpill is whatever the actual reality is.

When I went into the nightclub the short dudes were ~6'1, and there were many guys 6'5 and up with big frames. That is the reality.

Good way to put it. You know everyone can have their bluepilled or redpilled theories & their two page long convoluted explanations.. but the blackpill is whatever the actual reality is.

When I went into the nightclub the short dudes were ~6'1, and there were many guys 6'5 and up with big frames. That is the reality.

I remember the last time I went to a nightclub there were many (15+) guys whose fucking shoulders towered over my head and i'm 6'0. They were also about twice my width. I won't lie, it took me weeks to recover from that.

The flaw with taking height statistics as a rule is they include older generations and immigrants deflating it, in reality if you go out as a 6'0 man in any white country you'll find yourself getting heightmogged by 60-80% of the male population, the truth when you exclude both is that average height increases by like 4 inches, and the average guy with a good sex life is about a further 3 inches taller than that.

Last edited:
Nah

Even just 6 feet is good enough in most locations.

If you're over 6 feet tall and still can't get laid, that just means you have a hideous face and foids would rather fuck a chad face on a 5'10" body then look at your ugly mug at night.

6ft is nowhere near enough, JFL

All these people saying 6’ is medium when I’m 5’5. I feel even worse for people shorter than me
Well. Being 5'6" made me as well as you more empathetic to the short guys. It's over for us since even girls shorter than us witch are minority of women would like to wait way longer for a chad than make a relantionship with shorter guy. All foids finds manlets unatrractive no matter how wealthy they are.

6'2-6'4 is basically golden

From where I live, that’s tall as fuck. Most of the males in my hometown are under 6 feet.