Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is 6'2" a mediocre height?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
You need to be over 6'4" to get laid off height alone, don't you?

It's a good height, not great. At 6'2 you still need a good frame or else you won't stand out much at all among young white and black males.

Nah

Even just 6 feet is good enough in most locations.

If you're over 6 feet tall and still can't get laid, that just means you have a hideous face and foids would rather fuck a chad face on a 5'10" body then look at your ugly mug at night.

Nah

Even just 6 feet is good enough in most locations.

If you're over 6 feet tall and still can't get laid, that just means you have a hideous face and foids would rather fuck a chad face on a 5'10" body then look at your ugly mug at night.
Downloadfile

What about this guy, though?

Depends on your country.

I'm not that tall bro, only top 10% of height bro.
Btw i'm 6'2

6'2" is medium

6'2 is above average anywhere in the world. But if your face looks like shit it won't get you anything.

The most famous PUA Mystery is 6'4" and his success rate was 15% or so (from approaching in a club to going on a date).

All these people saying 6’ is medium when I’m 5’5. I feel even worse for people shorter than me

It is pretty average these days
full

My 6'3 friend when I went to a nightclub to hang out, he was a little below average for the guys there. And zero girls showed any interest in him despite him being white and low body fat.

As a 5'10 'average' height man, the top of my head was about level with the top of the shoulders for most of the guys there.

It depends. That's very tall on some countries average on others tbh

6'2 is a good height but 5 inches is a legit baby size and death sentence

It depends. That's very tall on some countries average on others tbh
I am talking about western males between 16-30 years old. Midget Pygmies, Indonesians, old fucks who can't even get erect etc. do not count.

How could you waste your genes like that? Do these tallfags not consider their sons' lives at all?

Most of them probably think they just happen to get girls through their shining personalities unless they're deep enough on the internet to know just how far height goes.

Are you people seriously under 6'5?

any blackpilled advice to start ?

Take testosterone and IGF 1. But if you cannot get your hands on it, I would go for creatine monohydrate and typical whey protein powder and then you have to hit the gym brutally until your hands start to bleed.

Take testosterone and IGF 1. But if you cannot get your hands on it, I would go for creatine monohydrate and typical whey protein powder and then you have to hit the gym brutally until your hands start to bleed.
15561.jpg

I think the perfect height lies between 6'2 and 6'5 ft. Anything under that is just manlet king and anything above is titanic imo. 6'2 is like the bare minimum in my opinion.

Moggs me. @Newbie17 thoughts on that one?
He should go for it, so he can easily lift females after that.

Seb, have you lifted any women lately?

im 6'2 and its never done me any favours.

JFL if you arent a 7ft giant in 2019.

My 6'3 friend when I went to a nightclub to hang out, he was a little below average for the guys there. And zero girls showed any interest in him despite him being white and low body fat.

As a 5'10 'average' height man, the top of my head was about level with the top of the shoulders for most of the guys there.

This. It's insane how the average height goes up where you're in a party setting with lots of young people.
Average height = average height of your competition.

Seb, have you lifted any women lately?

I will hit the gym tomorrow. I should lift a female or at least establish my dominance over a female. Perhaps I will add some additional weight to a barbell which a female is using.

Last edited:
I wil lhit the gym tomorrow. I should lift a female or at least establish my dominance over a female. Perhaps I will add some additional weight to a barbell which a female is using.
Good luck.

@Saudade thoughts on that kind of low inhibition?