Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 23 too late to ascend if i looksmaxx?

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I've been treating my face and body like shit and I feel like I'm coping by saying if I looksmax I can ascend. I probably would fail due to lack of experience. But is there hope?

Where you at?
What’s your height?

We would need more details, brocel.. But 23 is still in what I would consider a good range.

Crapcanada and 5"9

Hmm you should go on looksmax:feelsaww:.

no, if you have not ascended by the time you finished college it is over. anyone who says else is lying. you are oldcel now

You're still young and have time to, I guess, turn it around. IDC what any other incel says. Maybe u can ascend with a used up roastie

It's over buddy boyo

didn't even read because the answer is yes its OVER. normies get gfs at like 14, get their first kiss then and lose their virginity at 17. if you havent even gotten any female attention, JFL don't even bother

I'm eventually gonna have to take my life (in call of duty black ops) because its been truly over for a while

I'm eventually gonna have to take my life (in call of duty black ops) because its been truly over for a while
You should reconsider this.You lose everything and kikes globohomo agenda wins this way.At least do a list of things you really want to do in this life before you die.A year off should help you take a decision and eventually reconsider your thoughts

You have about 6 more years before roping seems like the more logical option.

Cope

Nah the best chance in your life is like 15-20, past 20 it ten times harder and gt harder every year (in the west)

No. At 23 you are hitting your prime.