Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ironically, incels are all feminists in a way

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
All forms of feminism hold that society treats men and women in a fundamentally different way because of their gender, and this leads to two very different experiences for the average man and the average woman.

Any incel would agree that this is true, it's undeniable in the context of the dating world. But the feminists wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i love it when ppl write retarded shit and give it a title to be seen like intellectual and breaking the norm and shieeet

Incels leans more towards radical islam. Take the Taliban for example and how they treat women.

There is time to change this opinion and thread or else most will get angry with you

There is time to change this opinion and thread or else most will get angry with you

I'm right. It isn't my problem if people are too retarded to realize I'm shitting on feminism

i love it when ppl write retarded shit and give it a title to be seen like intellectual and breaking the norm and shieeet
Change your avi