Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IRL SEAmaxing actually looks like this

Can imagine that the security guards were jock bullies their entire time in school and were just itching for a chance to add some "exotic", pasty ass seamaxxers to the long lists of incels they've beaten up in their lives:feelsUgh:.

the sooner you see SEA for the cope lie it is, the sooner you can promote waifubots and the singularitypill.
Hear hear:feelsautistic::bigbrain:.

Only works for mayocels moneymaxxed.

Plus, Do you, as an incel, think that you are going to be able to access something more than the cuckdom that your fellow cumskins in the West accesses?

Good. I'm white and I'm glad they kicked the shit out of those ugly baldcel passport-bro sexpat faggots. If you go to a foreign country you better be on your best behavior, but I bet they went in there full of arrogant attitude. Ricels are extremely tolerant, so I can only imagine what they did to piss those guards off that much.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ThailandTourism/comments/1d15o0q/pom_who_got_kicked_in_the_head_died_in_the/

The altercation allegedly happened because the tourists thought they were being scammed with expensive drinks at a bar.

gooks love doing this overpriced drinks scam. it's also common in the kabukicho red light district of shinjuku Japan, where it is called boutakuri.

a foid employee sits next to the guy and asks him to buy her drinks, later on the victim gets charged an inflated amount. the police take the scammer's side.

Seamaxxing looks like getting involved in night clubs and party life that chad gets involved in at home, it just doesnt appeal to me

or at least don't throw money on these 3rd world shitholes
wdym you don't want to leave your country and live in Jakarta, Indonesia? must be a volcel

or at least don't throw money on these 3rd world shitholes
Nope, still want to fuck some small slender Thai hookers.
If you go to a foreign country you better be on your best behavior, but I bet they went in there full of arrogant attitude.
Westerners are notoriously badly-behaved overseas.

My dad went SEAmaxxing last year and only had any luck with prostitutes, It's no place to ascend tbh. All these foids are shallow creatures looking for money.

This shit seems sad on all accounts I don't know why any man would want to do it. You're basically running a victory lap on the loser race and 100% these women are getting with you for their own benefit ready to dump you for someone better if you ever take them back to the states.

Yh I saw this earlier.

Thaicels are giga dangerous, I will follow rules and avoid problems or this will happen to me too. Individually they might be weak like rice but if you fight one suddenly 10 more appear.

Holy fuck, why do they always scream like fucking babies, makes my ears bleed

You dont go looking for a partner in low class girls at the bars and streets

You should go to high class areas, temples, charities and Thai elite unis for that