Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IRL Friends Agree With Heightpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
When I opened up to my IRL friends about my insecurity concerning my height, I was surprisingly met with agreement when it comes to the hightpill. They helped me temporarily accept the fact that it would be a lot more difficult for me to get women and that I would have less career prospects at 5'5. It felt good to have people accept my sadness unlike the mainstream media that is always punching down. Afterwards, one even sent me a heightpill meme. My state of contentment has since worn off and now I am sad again. Thank you for reading my blog.

Heightpill is the only real blackpill rest is a meme

Yeah heightpill everyone know, thats why every guy lies for his height and every girl says tall first when describing a guy.

Sorry about this cruel world and the pain and misery it has inflicted upon you in its cruel process of natural selection. You should make it your life goal to make a difference in this world one way or Another

Heightpill is the worst, because it makes you an eternal child. When you're young and short it can be somewhat adorable, but as you age it becomes grotesque and repulsive. It robs you of confidence and respect. Just like being confined to a wheelchair normal experience of having people on your eye level become abstract.

Heightpill is the worst, because it makes you an eternal child. When you're young and short it can be somewhat adorable, but as you age it becomes grotesque and repulsive. It robs you of confidence and respect. Just like being confined to a wheelchair normal experience of having people on your eye level become abstract.
totally agree (im 169cm)

Heightpill is the only real blackpill rest is a meme