Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Irish incel youtuber Just James still coping HARD

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/vLqDcJaReds

[UWSL]Skip to last 5 minutes if interested.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]He's still talking about being with his LDR gf, even though she now lives in London UK, the incel capital, and land of surplus thirsty chads, where even the lowest smv hoes are treated like queens. She even told him straight she doesn't want to leave London when he invited her to stay with him in Ireland.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I fear a BIG :blackpill: will be dropping on this guy sometime soon.[/UWSL]

I feel awful for this guy :cryfeels:

Sucks for him. He’s almost a chadlite in his 30s and still a virgin i watched his videos some and I don’t think tbey fucked once

Sucks for him. He’s almost a chadlite in his 30s and still a virgin i watched his videos some and I don’t think tbey fucked once
He's one of the best chadcels for me tbh.

Definite proof that if you're not NT maxed you will be incel, looks will not save you.

EDIT yup you're right I don't think they did because he said recently he's still a virgin

This whole video (what I watched of it) just bums me out tbh.

This whole video (what I watched of it) just bums me out tbh.
He thinks his LDR gf watching video of him eating Christmas dinner alone will make her feel sorry for him and come and have sex with him :feelscry: taking oofy doof maxing to the extreme.

I don't wanna say it but I think maybe she's getting her brains fucked out by some London chad

This guy can really slay some landwhale in a church or smth. Can't know if he tried but he seems to have the potential.

Last edited:
He is obviously unattractive but not very ugly.

Ah, yes, the "Chad" that "muh NT" guys love to talk about. Unfortunately for anyone who can rate he's not even a hard PSL 6 AKA normie-esque.

I've disentangled this guy's looks & while he isn't hideous it doesn't take much to realize he isn't really GL either. "NT" LOL. At least come up with a better example rather than pretending like these normie-esque shut-in virgins are "ChAdZ WiT AuTIzSMM & CAnT GeT GuRlSZZ Cuzz NT."

He will unfortunately rope after he finds out e-gf's true intentions and how she has been fucking Chads this whole time in his back. I feel bad for him.

Ah, yes, the "Chad" that "muh NT" guys love to talk about. Unfortunately for anyone who can rate he's not even a hard PSL 6 AKA normie-esque.

I've disentangled this guy's looks & while he isn't hideous it doesn't take much to realize he isn't really GL either. "NT" LOL. At least come up with a better example rather than pretending like these normie-esque shut-in virgins are "ChAdZ WiT AuTIzSMM & CAnT GeT GuRlSZZ Cuzz NT."
Agreed this Muh NT cope is bluepilled bullshit