Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iris Limbal ring is actually more important than eye color itself

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Ignoring the obvious copers with subhuman eye area structures, ill just focus on those who brag about having top tier eyes because of them being light colored despite not having a visible limbal ring.

maxresdefault.jpg

lol at them. The reason light eyes are considered aesthetic is because of the contrast of irises and pupils. But this must be completed with a visible darker limbal ring so the light iris itself makes a good contrast with the eye white sclera. Beauty is about contrast. Most idiots without limbal rings and therefore dull looking lighteyes brag about having top tier elite eyes while failing to understand that its not about the color, but about striking contrasts.

I lost my limbal rings with age :(

CopingGymcel said:
I lost my limbal rings with age :(

I have brown eyes so for me its like I didnt have one

Zyros said:
I have brown eyes so for me its like I didnt have one

Your eyes still look really good, though. They sparkle a lot in lighting. 

FJNdgaS.jpg

ea7e1ac539270fc4732807937ea0e4bc.gif

CopingGymcel said:
Your eyes still look really good, though. They sparkle a lot in lighting. 

FJNdgaS.jpg

fkn orb insane frame

Sparky said:
Fuck SR had top tier eye area. Shame the guy ended up suiciding (apparently). What do you rate SR?

The fuck did severe retard kill himself? what happened?

Sparky said:
Fuck SR had top tier eye area. Shame the guy ended up suiciding (apparently). 

WHAT?  :nervous: :( He posted some pretty depressive shit on lookism through his alt. https://lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=a57851401189ad5f3c7354f9ffa2f5fe last post 30/9, wow. I hope you're wrong, I really like the guy. 

Zyros said:
fkn orb insane frame

12248226_137326113295918_5885440474954505385_o.jpg

His frame is pretty sweet, yeah. 

Btw, checked a picture of my eyes. Apparently I still have my iris (  :huh: ), but it's not very well defined, so it's not like anyone would notice.

I don't understand this autistic bullshit.

anincelforlifelol said:
I don't understand this autistic bullshit.

Contrasts are attractive as they stand out, it's also why good forward growth is important (makes your facial bones/features stand out more in contrast to one another).

CopingGymcel said:
Contrasts are attractive as they stand out, it's also why good forward growth is important (makes your facial bones/features stand out more in contrast to one another).

I don't understand the whole visible iris limbal ring. I see a lot of guys who can look good with all different type of eye areas, and all different type of eye colors. I just say if you're good looking, you're good looking. That's all. There is no way to make sense of it. There are just some men who have that "look" that women like.

Sparky said:
What did you rate SR out of curiosity?

When I first saw him I was massively halo’d by his eye area

6.5 or a weak 7 maybe. Some people don't like his midface, but I'd rate him that high because of his eyes and overall good facial harmony.

Btw, how come he is suppose to have died months ago when his alt's last post was a little under 2 months ago?

Sparky said:
I was thinking that too. Are you sure it’s his alt?

Nothing has been confirmed for sure, I just remember seeing that thread.

I'm pretty damn sure. Some trustworthy user told me and when I asked him (Happy Go Lucky), he never responded, which makes me think that it's him. If he wasn't him, he would have just said so. Look at his signature also, it's about Severe Retard.

Sparky said:
Well this all seems a little confusing. I hope he managed to finally slay and is still alive.

His worse features were his long midface and narrow chin though. I don’t think there’s much you could do about a long midface so his looksmaxing potential may not have been that high. His hair was also shit tier.

Jealous af over his height though (although part of me thinks he was fraudung)

Doesn't matter if he has flaws, though. The boy is definitely good enough looking to slay JBs.