Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Iraqi YouTuber honor killed by her father

eddhgr4nj7w71.jpg

A truly based father would have kept her on a tight leash not to make her an e-celeb :feelswhere:, but this is the next best thing I agree.

There's no perfect solutions to this but abrahamic religions are the best at this moment
Return to polytheism and embrace monke.

Lol pack watch

"Almost exclusively fuck black guys"

Literally next paragraph

"Every white guy I know lost his virginity to a practice Muslim girl"

*Sigh* I hate Caucasoid delusion man.

That's what us arabs do. You won't shame us out of our basedness

That’s what u get for being a whore

Iraqis are good at killing whores and emo fags

Most Arab whores and celebrities/faggots hide in kurdish part of iraq

"Almost exclusively fuck black guys"

Literally next paragraph

"Every white guy I know lost his virginity to a practice Muslim girl"

*Sigh* I hate Caucasoid delusion man.
They can be so silly. I also watched a video here of this chinese guy complaining About foreigners entering China. He said something like “especially black men should not come” but then later on said he rarely saw black people and it was mainly white men he had seen.

Such extreme restrictions on sex and such extreme sex.

Contrast, for example the huge and growing volcel culture in Japan, a country that never really experienced Abrahamic religions or Freud to get bent out of shape over secks

Contrast, for example the huge and growing volcel culture in Japan, a country that never really experienced Abrahamic religions or Freud to get bent out of shape over secks
Japan practises degeneracy in a different way. It's not worse, nor better.

Lol, lmao even

They can be so silly. I also watched a video here of this chinese guy complaining About foreigners entering China. He said something like “especially black men should not come” but then later on said he rarely saw black people and it was mainly white men he had seen.
We live rent free. He's probably thinking about the occasional black athlete that goes there and fucks more Asian women a week than he fucks in his entire life. This is a real thing with ricecels.

I respect the ricecels with balls. But some of them are pathetic. They have relatively little smoke for the hordes whites and jews that cuck them routinely more than any black man could ever dream. It's ok when Whites do it I guess. They wanna be white anyway.

There are Asian women that would take a white normie over Tyrone. They even make memes about this.

jfl at the blue pilled cucks protesting, KILL ALL CUCKS (in video hockey).

how exactly you combine Christianity with blackpill?
The book of Job is about unjust suffering.
Matthew 25.29 - "For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
The Bible in general never tells Christians that they are expected a good life (at least on earth) or even that they should expect miracles.

Islam is the most BASED incel religion.

@RREEEEEEEEE @MuslimCell how will you guys cope after this one?

@Made in Heaven thoughts?
He’s LARPing hard as fuck and you are just as retarded for believing this. JFL at claiming “most white guys lose their virginity to a practicing one.” It was believable until that point.

He’s LARPing hard as fuck and you are just as retarded for believing this. JFL at claiming “most white guys lose their virginity to a practicing one.” It was believable until that point.
My brother also lost his virginity to a Muslim chick who wore a hijab. So even though it’s exaggeration that most white dudes lose their virginity to them, many do.

a real supreme gentlemen

Ah, the Shia lands. Women would be wearing niqab once stepping in Shariah-run places.
Iraqi Kurds do it the most. They knows what's up. It's hilarious to me that western media portrays them as the "Hippies" of the Middle-east

White 4chan neets are COPEing hard, they are already coping with the fact there countries are Modern day Babylon so seeing the presence of unattainable virgin Muslim women in there mists while there women have a body-count of over 200 is a little too much for some.

Iraqis are good at killing whores and emo fags

Most Arab whores and celebrities/faggots hide in kurdish part of iraq
Iraqi Arabs especially the Baghdadis are more liberal than the Kurds. @svgmn1 Can confirm. Myth needs to die.

Imagine having a daughter lol

Fetchimage

White 4chan neets are COPEing hard, they are already coping with the fact there countries are Modern day Babylon so seeing the presence of unattainable virgin Muslim women in there mists while there women have a body-count of over 200 is a little too much for some.
4chan polacks can't help but larp about their miserable existence since they know they're being replaced by Muslims. Most of the time when a european even gets woth a Muslim woman, he converts to islam anyways
My brother also lost his virginity to a Muslim chick who wore a hijab. So even though it’s exaggeration that most white dudes lose their virginity to them, many do.
There are no doubt hoejabis out there, since all women are ultimtleh the same if not restaoned, but let's be fr, most 4chan snow niggercels do indeed seethe at muslim women being more pure than white women who fuck dogs and have 100+ body counts. I saw a tiktok of some white whore admitting she rakced up 130 bodies in 1 fucking year. Even the sluttiest hoejabi would not compare to that. Just facts.

And if you want anecdotes, 3 of my male cousins have gotten with virginity wives and 1 of my female cousins even married a man shorter than her

Cope.

4chan polacks can't help but larp about their miserable existence since they know they're being replaced by Muslims. Most of the time when a european even gets woth a Muslim woman, he converts to islam anyways
:lul: :lul: :lul:
They marry white dudes, but they have sex with black dudes without marrying.

There are no doubt hoejabis out there, since all women are ultimtleh the same if not restaoned, but let's be fr, most 4chan snow niggercels do indeed seethe at muslim women being more pure than white women who fuck dogs and have 100+ body counts. I saw a tiktok of some white whore admitting she rakced up 130 bodies in 1 fucking year. Even the sluttiest hoejabi would not compare to that. Just facts.
Maybe. I just know they are sluts, but don’t know how different women compare to on another.

And if you want anecdotes, 3 of my male cousins have gotten with virginity wives
Doubt they were virgin. How can they know that?

and 1 of my female cousins even married a man shorter than her
Beta buck maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back