Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Iraqi YouTuber honor killed by her father

Interesting to see your inner Kike come out @Copexodius Maximus

He's just a kike being a kike @Made in Heaven

Iraqi Arabs especially the Baghdadis are more liberal than the Kurds. @svgmn1 Can confirm. Myth needs to die.
I agree it's a mess here, although not more liberal, but to the same level of being liberal

White 4chan neets are COPEing hard, they are already coping with the fact there countries are Modern day Babylon so seeing the presence of unattainable virgin Muslim women in there mists while there women have a body-count of over 200 is a little too much for some.
Honestly man, degeneracy is EVERYWHERE, even in Islamic nations. There are even hymenplasty clinics in Pakistan. :lul: But on average there’s less degeneracy in our nations but the amount of virgin women is still very low and those who are virgin are generally already bethrothed to other men due to a good culture / upbringing.

4chan polacks can't help but larp about their miserable existence since they know they're being replaced by Muslims. Most of the time when a european even gets woth a Muslim woman, he converts to islam anyways
That’s true. I actually saw a white revert at the mosque and he came with his Pakistani in-laws. Notice I said “in-laws.” The reverse also happens. There’s a senior Pakistani man at the mosque and whenever Eid comes around, he’s there with his half Dutch, half Pakistani children whom are middle-aged with children of their own who look fully Dutch. Bleaching successful.

Interesting to see your inner Kike come out @Copexodius Maximus

He's just a kike being a kike @Made in Heaven
Ok shitskin, keep coping.

Cope.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
They marry white dudes, but they have sex with black dudes without marrying.

Maybe. I just know they are sluts, but don’t know how different women compare to on another.
Like I said, all women are whites if unrestrained, so yes there are whore Muslim women but it doesn't even begin to compare to white women
Doubt they were virgin. How can they know that?
U can usually tell simply based on how a woman acts. And of course most grew up in Iraq. For example my cousin is not even financially stable, lives with his dad, yet has 3 kids wirh his syrian wife.
Beta buck maybe
Duh, but she is a stacy compared to him. Even my dad is genetically mogged by my mom. Nothing wrong with betabuxxinf a woman who will improve your genetics.

@RREEEEEEEEE
Yep, also see this in the mosque too. Plenty of blondes and Gingers who clearly european. Even saw a random white muslim woman at the park once with her kid. So yeah

* Claps with a Grin on my Face *

gigabased .

Like I said, all women are whites if unrestrained, so yes there are whore Muslim women but it doesn't even begin to compare to white women

U can usually tell simply based on how a woman acts. And of course most grew up in Iraq. For example my cousin is not even financially stable, lives with his dad, yet has 3 kids wirh his syrian wife.

Duh, but she is a stacy compared to him. Even my dad is genetically mogged by my mom. Nothing wrong with betabuxxinf a woman who will improve your genetics.
Beta bucks is cucked if you get with a non-virgin. I guess nothing wrong if it’s actually a khhtv (but i doubt we will find that).