Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iranians are protesting because of the slut who was accidentally killed by the cops

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Imagine dying for random slut. These Iranian protesters did it. They felt so angry at the government for accidentally killing a half naked slut, that they decided to go full ape-shit on the government and 3 men died by now, while white knighting for a slut that would never do the same for them.

They are not angry because a human died, they are angry because a woman died.

How many men got killed by the Iranian government? And nobody gives a shit.

But for one random woman who also happened to be a slut, everybody loses their mind.

So one woman happens to be a lot more worthy than thousands of men who got killed and never were honored with protests.

Meanwhile women still write on Twitter: "Kill all men"

Last edited:
That Iranian foid deserved it. Even though I hate Shias since most of them are mushrikun, getting rid off that feminist wh0re (in videogame) had to happen for the best of us.

That Iranian foid deserved it. Even though I hate Shias since most of them are mushrikun, getting rid off that feminist wh0re (in videogame) had to happen for the best of us.
What’s even more pathetic than Shia mutta prostitutes, are Shia feminists. Men get killed daily in Iran intentionally, but one woman gets accidentally killed and all of them go full ape shit :feels: How dare you touch MihLady

Iran seemed based. Sad to see another country fall to cuckoldry :feelscry:

Im not sunni or muslim, but i know in the quran it disparages whores

Iran seemed based. Sad to see another country fall to cuckoldry :feelscry:
Yes a lot of Iranians actually are based, i am Iranian.

A lot of them hate jews, blacks, and gays

Who cares about some sand nigger slut

Imagine dying for random slut. These Iranian protesters did it. They felt so angry at the government for accidentally killing a half naked slut, that they decided to go full ape-shit on the government and 3 men died by now, while white knighting for a slut that would never do the same for them.

They are not angry because a human died, they are angry because a woman died.

How many men got killed by the Iranian government? And nobody gives a shit.

But for one random woman who also happened to be a slut, everybody loses their mind.

So one woman happens to be a lot more worthy than thousands of men who got killed and never were honored with protests.

Meanwhile women still write on Twitter: "Kill all men"
I bet those cucks think the promiscuity will "trickle down"