Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iranian whores: new episode (video included)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Globohomo spares no one. That's all I can say.

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing these videos, so I thought I should share it with you guys.
Here are two videos of Iranian foids having anime cosplay parties.

Islam can't do shit. Keep coping. :lul::lul::lul:

Some other random pics from twitter:
IMG 20220802 225638 280

"You're 190cm tall?"

IMG 20220802 230307 069

"Imam Ali: You shall wear a thick dress for wearing a thin dress means your faith is also thin."

And this last one is a screen shot from a YouTube video:
IMG 20220802 225026 391

"How to sell feet pics to earn money"

I keep telling you, simps are the problem.

I keep telling you, simps are the problem.
True but SIMPs have nothing to do with spreading degeneracy.

[UWSL]Kikes,Jew media,elites,etc are the main reason. Every fucking country is infected now[/UWSL]

beyond over for the world. kikes took over and spread their degeneracy. now we just laugh and wait for collapse :society:

True but SIMPs have nothing to do with spreading degeneracy.

[UWSL]Kikes,Jew media,elites,etc are the main reason. Every fucking country is infected now[/UWSL]
Yeah, I am sure simps giving money is not spreading anything... what a fucking idiot :feelswhat:

I hope SomethIng will change Soon ngl

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing these videos, so I thought I should share it with you guys.

View attachment 644635

View attachment 644636

View attachment 644638
"You're 190cm tall?"

View attachment 644641
"Imam Ali: You shall wear a thick dress for wearing a thin dress means your faith is also thin."

View attachment 644640
Your welcome goyim
Iranian is number one enemy of (((us))) so we will destroy their society :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You stupid fucking faggot, the kikes, jew media, elites introduce it and the simps pay for it. They all support the same shit and without the simps this wouldnt work

i used to think middle east was based with their social rules until you realize that it’s just being done underground and the government ultimately can’t stop hoes being hoes

Yeah, I am sure simps giving money is not spreading anything... what a fucking idiot :feelswhat:
You dumb fuck. Simps do make things worse but these videos have nothing to do with it. Only the feet selling YouTube video is the results of simping.
Holes throwing animr cosplay larty and dressing like whores is cultural change influenced by kike media.

You stupid fucking faggot, the kikes, jew media, elites introduce it and the simps pay for it. They all support the same shit and without the simps this wouldnt work
Another fucking sodomite who sucks cock and thinks calling others will make them the same.

You are so lowiq that you don't see a cosplay party full of girls have nothing to do with simps.:feelstastyman: This is Iran you little GraYcel piece of shit.

Last edited:
i used to think middle east was based with their social rules until you realize that it’s just being done underground and the government ultimately can’t stop hoes being hoes
Yeah. Kikes have won

I hope SomethIng will change Soon ngl
Nothing will change. At least for the next 100 years

Your welcome goyim
Iranian is number one enemy of (((us))) so we will destroy their society :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Too bad US has your back. I truly wish Iran could nuke Israel.

Last edited:
'I blame simps because m'ladies :soy:) can do no wrong.'
'Simps are the problem :soy:. Holding m'ladies responsible for their actions? No, you can't do that'

UBhqLLX

Islam copers should see this

Yeah. Kikes have won

Nothing will change. At least for the next 100 years

Too bad US has your back. I truly wish Iran could nuke Israel.
Let the retard antisemites try!!!!!!!
Jews will be in control for the next 1000000 years Goyim :feelsLSD:
Jewnited States will nuke them to the Stone Age
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Let the retard antisemites try!!!!!!!
Jews will be in control for the next 1000000 years Goyim :feelsLSD:
Jewnited States will nuke them to the Stone Age
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Cope.

Can't believe you are a kike and an incel. You must be full retarded to not use your money and attract golddiggers.

You're probably a poor like. A very rare one

Islam copers should see this
That's why I post these threads.

Can't stop laughing after seeing this:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@incelerated @persianoldcel @Persianyoungcel @Shahist Persian
@ɴᴜʟʟ

spiderman GIF

Cope.

Can't believe you are a kike and an incel. You must be full retarded to not use your money and attract golddiggers.

You're probably a poor like. A very rare one

That's why I post these threads.
I am 21 and have around 50k net worth given to me by parents. They fucking won’t give me any more $$$$$$
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

cosplay sluts are so dumb, always doing fomo shit
like no we don't need 12billionth 2b cosplay

simps are the problem

Holy shit iranian foids are ugly as fuck

where are the ayatollahs? on coffee break? :feelsUnreal:

@Iranianoldcel Just how old are you, oldcel? How long have you been blackpilled for?

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
and talk the most shit

don't wanna cope like redpillers but ugly foids do talk more shit than pretty foids

When ugly man speaks his mind:
"Oh nyooo!!! You can't say anything that confronts our libcuck worldview!!!!:soy::soy::soy:"
When ugly woman does it:
"You go girl!!!! Wahman power :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

We live in a society:society:

gunna need a lotta stones

[UWSL]Every fucking country is infected now[/UWSL]
probably

beyond over for the world
I don't think so
there are still a lot of places where based men rule with an iron fist

some of those motherfuckers would rather blow themselves up then accept globohomo
many would sooner honor kill their daughters then let them act like degenerate hoes

Can you not report to this to the religious police?

Disgusting! I hate when I see Brown people doing all this shit.

View attachment 644635

View attachment 644636

View attachment 644638
"You're 190cm tall?"

View attachment 644641

View attachment 644640
Iranian niggers are not muslim. They are shia. shias literally have rules about how you can fuck animals if you're too horny. They give muslims a bad reputation

where are the ayatollahs? on coffee break? :feelsUnreal:
They ayatollahs are fags. They allow fags to have gay sex as long as they become tranny, because then it's "straight":feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Iranian niggers are not muslim. They are shia. shias literally have rules about how you can fuck animals if you're too horny. They give muslims a bad reputation
:yes:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
and talk the most shit

don't wanna cope like redpillers but ugly foids do talk more shit than pretty foids
this is a law. as an incel, avoid plain looking and fat bitches. basically your looksmatch. deep inside they know you are their looksmatch, but they don't want to admit that. that makes them the most insufferable and arrogant hoes, they will be the most rude to you :society:

Every young women acts like an american women. They are all getting influenced by America. It is funny how countries like Iran hate America but are still teaching english in their schools. The worse the english skills, the better the women. You are helping them spread their views by teaching english

You are so lowiq that you don't see a cosplay party full of girls have nothing to do with simps.:feelstastyman: This is Iran you little GraYcel piece of shit.
If the men of Iran had an ounce of honor left, they wouldnt allow such degeneracy to take place. They'd put these whores in their place. But because all the men became cucked simp faggots full of soy these whores have the audacity to reveal their preversion in broad day light. If Iranian men were based these whores would be sold as sex slaves to the mullahs of Iran.

yea that makes sense now

They ayatollahs are fags. They allow fags to have gay sex as long as they become tranny, because then it's "straight":feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Yeah wtf is that. Some loophole for faggot elites?

You dumb fuck. Simps do make things worse but these videos have nothing to do with it. Only the feet selling YouTube video is the results of simping.
Holes throwing animr cosplay larty and dressing like whores is cultural change influenced by kike media.
Listen kid, you gotta understand movements don't survive if they don't have supporters, and guess who is supporting those whores?

Offer and demand applies here, but muh jeeeggzz :forcedsmile:

Is this in Iran?

I am 21 and have around 50k net worth given to me by parents. They fucking won’t give me any more $$$$$$
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
:dafuckfeels:
Brutal, money and height matters the most in iran because most people look like shit anyways
Heightpill is at its peak when the National volleyball team is playing. Foids would willingly have an orgy with the whole team.

Holy shit iranian foids are ugly as fuck
and the most entitled ones

I blame tiktok for this faggotory
I lost my shit when she said "چی باید بگم". :feelskek::feelskek:
This 16 year old is so desperate for attention that has put on makeup similar to the movie Grudge

Can you not report to this to the religious police?
Just spreading the video is enough. They probably get in trouble after everyone sees this,

Biggest cope ever:feelshaha: Almost every dude I have talked to who lives in an "Islamic" country says the same shit. Kikes and media is stronger than every fucking religion.

yeah it's their defense mechanism, even if I don't show interest in them they have their guard up, pretty foids know they don't have to worry about me unless I give "rhapey vibes"
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Every young women acts like an american women. They are all getting influenced by America. It is funny how countries like Iran hate America but are still teaching english in their schools. The worse the english skills, the better the women. You are helping them spread their views by teaching english
Government "hates" America. 90% of the population loves America. Even in the US hostage crisis the Iranians in charge asked the american ambassador to help them to move to America

If the men of Iran had an ounce of honor left, they wouldnt allow such degeneracy to take place. They'd put these whores in their place. But because all the men became cucked simp faggots full of soy these whores have the audacity to reveal their preversion in broad day light. If Iranian men were based these whores would be sold as sex slaves to the mullahs of Iran.
No such country exists. The last time this was possible to some degree was 20 years ago. No country is immune after social media and internet. It's over.

:fuk:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

Is this in Iran?
Yeah. It's over, bro :fuk:

Heightpill is at its peak when the National volleyball team is playing. Foids would willingly have an orgy with the whole team.

This 16 year old is so desperate for attention that has put on makeup similar to the movie Grudge

Just spreading the video is enough. They probably get in trouble after everyone sees this,

Biggest cope ever:feelshaha: Almost every dude I have talked to who lives in an "Islamic" country says the same shit. Kikes and media is stronger than every fucking religion.

Government "hates" America. 90% of the population loves America. Even in the US hostage crisis the Iranians in charge asked the american ambassador to help them to move to America

No such country exists. The last time this was possible to some degree was 20 years ago. No country is immune after social media and internet. It's over.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
(((Iran))))) is going to become new JewSA colony soon :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsping:

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: What the actual fuck is going on in Iran? I leave that shithole for a few years and this happens. Absolutely unbelievable. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Rest assured, I won't go back.
Never come back, bro. :feelskek::feelskek: It's over

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/srmA4NgbZZfkQu8so7/giphy.gif

100%. And those are the same guys that bash the Shah's regime as being طاغوتی (transgressive). :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Stoning_of_woman.jpg

Get ready, boyos.
:feelshaha:

Bro, did you see the match with Serbia? We destroyed those guys. :feelsohh:
I hate volelyball. I've seen so many Iranian whores going crazy over those tallfags, I can't stand any of them :lasereyes:

Organized religion such as Abrahamic ones or organized systems of morality like Buddhism were the only thing that kept humanity from slipping into primitivism and chaos. Sadly Shekelberg and his friends destroyed these systems for power and profits.

Sadly Shekelberg and his friends destroyed these systems for power and profits.
Could you elab?

Wdym by shekelberg. I'm too lowiq to understand this.

Could you elab?

Wdym by shekelberg. I'm too lowiq to understand this.
Shekel is the Israeli currency (ie. jewish), "Berg" is a common part of Jewish surnames.

What I meant by that comment is that (((they))) destroyed these systems of morality and faith that have stood in some places more than two thousand years. These systems kept the people in check and away from degradation. Jews destroyed these systems from the inside out for power and profits.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: What the actual fuck is going on in Iran? I leave that shithole for a few years and this happens. Absolutely unbelievable. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Rest assured, I won't go back.
lucky cel where'd you go?

btw insane that Iran fell that hard. I thought they had better control over their foids than curry Muslims but apparently not brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back