Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @irancels:I'm starting to feel really bad for the teenagers that are dying in the protests

Kill all the protestors, show no mercy. Infact kill their entire family for not keeping these bitches in check

Fuck white people, let them cry their crocodile tears on their lying press media.

Ethnics must fight with whites every where untill whites are minority every where. Fight their economy untill it is finished off. Remove the racist, genocidal, land thief from the earth.

Who is that stinking good for nothing white blue eyed devil to open its useless stinking mouth to say anything. You dont even know if is an ass hole or a mouth the way the environment is polluted with stinking breath.

That white bitch is aborting her children, fucking dogs, spiritually degenerate and the white fool, the white rubbish, the white thing wants Ethnics to follow his demonic, satanic ways.

We willfight even if it takes 100 years or 200 years. We will fight and we will defeat the white devil once and for all. We have learnt who Satan his and he is a white man.
Based

ok cuckcel. your friends on cucked.org are waiting for u
Like I give shit you gaycel faggot. I'm done with faggots like you who don't know shit about Iran. I truely hope all you western fags end up turning into a place like Iran so you have to suffer for the rest of your lives.

Have fun watching your Muslim oneitis getting railed by Muslim chad while faggots like you still havr to fap to these women's fully covered bodies.

No one wants you. Even muslim women.Cry about it.

Islam copers are the most retarded ones.

I don’t feel bad for them at all. Gotta look at the big picture. It’s just a hijab right? Wrong. First it’s the hijab then something else. And at not time at all you have a massive influx of western degeneracy and the entire culture is destroyed.

Keep in mind they are fighting over this issue because they want to show off their hair and body for Chad. Not you, Chad only. Many many more noble causes they could protest for.

there is a Iranian tattoo artist foid I know
biggest slut ever and is fully covered :feelspuke::feelspuke:

JFL at foids willing to die to show off for Chad, truly a clown world :society::feelsclown:
Plus, the Iranian conflict is completely irrelevant for us in the west. No one cares about Iran tbh

These protests are mostly cos Iranian mullah regime has fked that country's ability to do foreign trade cos of all the punitive sanctions they are subjected to and it has fked the economy and the personal prospects for many young people, they don't see any future so they're on the streets. I don't think anyone gives two fks about a random foid getting shot enough to come out of their houses in hordes and get shot at themselves.

Cucked af. Fuck off with your feminism, i hope you die with them

Last edited:
nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Your an ugly autistic nerd on a virgin forum, they feel bad for you if anything

they rather die in the protests than touch ur brown ass anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6