Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @irancels:I'm starting to feel really bad for the teenagers that are dying in the protests

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Watched some videos of these girls who have gotten killed by the government and it made me feel really bad about them. Maybe because they're young in their mid teenage years?

If I had a baby at the age of 16-17 I would have had a kid the same age as them

(Inb4 an Islam coper calls me a cuck btw. Your favorite religion has failed. Deal with it. I've seen it here and as many of you know I've posted enough proof of how over is it in Iran. Cope if you think it's because Iran is Shia.
Even your dating apps(musmatch) is full of sunni hijabis wanting one night stand)

@incelerated @ɴᴜʟʟ @Shahist Persian

i feel bad for the foids that want to create more incels in their own nation and become western degenrate whores :soy:
:bluepill:

Based government. Before this conservative government inevitably collapses because of the forces of progressivism, they must kill as many of these women as they can.

i feel bad for the foids that want to create more incels in their own nation and become western degenrate whores :soy:
:bluepill:
Nigga shut the fuck up. Your favotie trad Muslim easterner is getting fucked by chad left and right. You don't know shit about muslim countries and you're truely not blackpilled if you think religion can keep women from fucking around. They always find a way to cuck their incel husband

It's good that based Iranian government is eradicating those stupid filthy whores. You should rather rejoice than being sad. Don't forget they wouldn't even care to spit on you if people like us were protesting there.

Last edited:
They are willing puppets of the west, nothing of value was lost

I don’t feel bad for them at all. Gotta look at the big picture. It’s just a hijab right? Wrong. First it’s the hijab then something else. And at not time at all you have a massive influx of western degeneracy and the entire culture is destroyed.

Keep in mind they are fighting over this issue because they want to show off their hair and body for Chad. Not you, Chad only. Many many more noble causes they could protest for.

you’re sad that some young sluts who wouldn’t even look in your direction while they open their asshole and pussy for chad, are being killed.

Yeah it’s best to put you on my blocklist, you are a cuck and a foid worshipper, don’t bother replying cos I won’t be able to see it

If the Shah had just سرکوبed all the protests in '79, we wouldn't be here. He kept killing and torturing these Marxists under the impression that they were شوروی sympathizers and spies. The real enemies were the Islamists; they were the ones that started the whole revolution with demonstrations in قم. They should've been the ones tortured and killed. Marxists didn't do shit. JFL. سیاهکل and چریکیs my ass. And the ساواک was an incompetent organization with their retarded pussy پاکروان.
I honestly havent read history much .

He should have killed that Indian faggot in the first place. He was too bikhaye for not massacaring the islamists.

I don’t feel bad for them at all. Gotta look at the big picture. It’s just a hijab right? Wrong. First it’s the hijab then something else. And at not time at all you have a massive influx of western degeneracy and the entire culture is destroyed.

Keep in mind they are fighting over this issue because they want to show off their hair and body for Chad. Not you, Chad only. Many many more noble causes they could protest for.
It's hijab for these retards but 10000 other issues for others. I'm getting raped by the shit economy here. Almost everything is banned here. Too many to mention. I don't have enough copes in Iran. Living as an incel in Iran is the worst. I have to save 6 months of all my savings to buy a ps5 (30+ years of saving to buy a small apartment without considering the inflation)

you’re sad that some young sluts who wouldn’t even look in your direction while they open their asshole and pussy for chad, are being killed.

Yeah it’s best to put you on my blocklist, you are a cuck and a foid worshipper, don’t bother replying cos I won’t be able to see it
Like I give a fuck a faggot like you puts me on his ignore list. :feelskek: and yeah, you're gonna read this for sure

Religion can’t keep hypergamy no shit. It’s fucking over. Not even islam can fight against this.

Kill all the protestors, show no mercy. Infact kill their entire family for not keeping these bitches in check

Fuck white people, let them cry their crocodile tears on their lying press media.

Ethnics must fight with whites every where untill whites are minority every where. Fight their economy untill it is finished off. Remove the racist, genocidal, land thief from the earth.

Who is that stinking good for nothing white blue eyed devil to open its useless stinking mouth to say anything. You dont even know if is an ass hole or a mouth the way the environment is polluted with stinking breath.

That white bitch is aborting her children, fucking dogs, spiritually degenerate and the white fool, the white rubbish, the white thing wants Ethnics to follow his demonic, satanic ways.

We willfight even if it takes 100 years or 200 years. We will fight and we will defeat the white devil once and for all. We have learnt who Satan his and he is a white man.

Last edited:
Kill all the protestors, show no mercy. Infact kill their entire family for not keeping these bitches in check

Fuck white people, let them cry their crocodile tears on their lying press media.

Ethnics must fight with whites every where untill whites are minority every where. Fight their economy untill it is finished off. Remove the racist, genocidal, land thief from the earth.

Who is that stinking good for nothing white blue eyed devil to open its useless stinking mouth to say anything. You dont even know if is an ass hole or a mouth the way the environment is polluted with stinking breath.

That white bitch is aborting her children, fucking dogs, spiritually degenerate and the white fool, the white rubbish, the white thing wants Ethnics to follow his demonic, satanic ways.

We willfight even if it takes 100 years or 200 years. We will fight and we will defeat the white devil once and for all. We have learnt who Satan his and he is a white man.
Based. Allahu Akbar

Nigga I would join a death squad if I was in Iran

Nothing the West can/will do for them lol, except more useless sanctions

I love how they fucked with Anonymous by shutting down the internet. They showed the world how toothless they are without computers.

Anyway I dont think the whole world needs feminism and faggotry. Its good that there are still regimes like the one in Iran. Does it stop femoid from fucking chads? No. But at least theyre obedient for the most part.

Fuck da police

Economic is everything, when you mess it up, you'll see the consequences. That's the true story. You think people came to street to show their anger upon killing a skinny bitch? No. That's not the real reason, there are financial reasons deep buried behind the scene.
On the other hand, you can have 1 strong reason to hate that girl who has been killed but you can have 1000 reasons to hate the killer.

It will never bring joy to me watching people getting killed, it doesn't matter whether they are boys or girls.

It's good that based Iranian government is eradicating those stupid filthy whores. You should rather rejoice than being sad. Don't forget they wouldn't even care to spit on you if people like us were protesting there.
More men - more competition for females. Less men and more females - less competition for females.
Seeing western men dating ugly landwhales is ragefuel. In the EE even ugly males expect attractive woman. Because many men died in the WW2. There is scarcity of males.
And it's natural. That's unnatural, it's simping even for ugly and fat females, like Westerners do.
If you want ugly men to have more options, then kill as many men as possible. ( of course if you ugly and mentally defective, you will be alone even in EE ).

Last edited:

This tbh, the only reason they are doing this is they want to show off for Chad. There are many other causes they could be fighting for instead.

Also JFL at foids willing to die to show off for Chad, truly a clown world :society::feelsclown:

I hate both sides, but more than anything I want to see them muslimtards die, I don't feel bad about foids getting killed but I'm not celebrating either

Also don't argue with westernfags about Iran, they'll never understand, post this kind of stuff in the sewer or at least lounge
You're right. You have to live in Iran to understand the situation. Some westernfags Here don't get it.

Economic is everything, when you mess it up, you'll see the consequences. That's the true story. You think people came to street to show their anger upon killing a skinny bitch? No. That's not the real reason, there are financial reasons deep buried behind the scene.
On the other hand, you can have 1 strong reason to hate that girl who has been killed but you can have 1000 reasons to hate the killer.

It will never bring joy to me watching people getting killed, it doesn't matter whether they are boys or girls.
Yeah the main problem is the economy. I have trouble coping because of our shit economy. Bunch of retards Here don't understand it.
Honestly 90% of the fags here saying they enjoy killing girls are 100% FBI agents. I have no doubt about this.

Even if not with real men, then masturbating with huge dildo imagining she has sex with Jason Momoa.
This

More men - more competition for females. Less men and more females - less competition for females.
Seeing western men dating ugly landwhales is ragefuel. In the EE even ugly males expect attractive woman. Because many men died in the WW2. There is abundance of males.
And it's natural. That's unnatural, it's simping even for ugly and fat females, like Westerners do.
If you want ugly men to have more options, then kill as many men as possible. ( of course if you ugly and mentally defective, you will be alone even in EE ).
How come there is surplus of men in EE and they still want attractive gf? When there are too many men, most should settle with lowtier beckies I suppose

I feel bad for everyone that gets caught on the other side of the protests. beaten, harassed etc. not the fucking retarded women xD

Inb4 an Islam coper calls me a cuck btw. Your favorite religion has failed. Deal with it. I've seen it here and as many of you know I've posted enough proof of how over is it in Iran. Cope if you think it's because Iran is Shia.
Even your dating apps(musmatch) is full of sunni hijabis wanting one night stand)
In India there were protests all over the country because one of the states banned hijab. Even foids were protesting because they wanted to wear hijab. Islam is far from dead even in kafir countries

You're right. You have to live in Iran to understand the situation. Some westernfags Here don't get it.

Yeah the main problem is the economy. I have trouble coping because of our shit economy. Bunch of retards Here don't understand it.
Honestly 90% of the fags here saying they enjoy killing girls are 100% FBI agents. I have no doubt about this.

This

How come there is surplus of men in EE and they still want attractive gf? When there are too many men, most should settle with lowtier beckies I suppose
There are scarcity of men in EE. I used the wrong word. In Soviet Union after the war even some invalids managed to get a wife. Suddenly, male value rose greatly after the war.

Nah Iran government should grow some spine and gun down those kids in cold blood. That will definitely stop all protests. What are western countries gonna do, sanction them? :lul: Hold some bullshit marches in front of an Iranian embassy?? :lul: :lul:

I talked to a feminist stacy from Iran and usually just insulted her since she was autistic and a whore who was angry at me and tried to argue with me.

ULTRA GIGA BASED HIGH IQ :feelsLSD:

at my university there's a bunch of people from the muslim community of my school organizing protests and talks about this mahsa amini or whatever. i dont live in iran, but i imagine these protests suck because people who live there have to deal with a bunch of gay shit because some girl got killed

“I feel bad because it’s a waste of flesh. Just imagine seeing some girl that just broke her neck and taking her into your car and stripping her pants off viscously knowing the rigger morris kicks in quickly slipping her panties sideways before thrusting yourself in.”

That a quote

Right on the money

I never hated women in particular, I hate normies because they are all evil.

But I can't even for a second feel good about something like this.

Other countries suck like the US suck, we can die to fuck all life is about us is being government slaves working getting money to live then suffer thats out only worth. At least they free they don't have to work be abused or anything like that. Humans only worth is to be government pawns then be casted away from the world.

Extremely based :yes:
Also hello sir, didn't have the chance to introduce myself, your fellow Iranicel :feelsYall:
It's an honor to meet another Iraniancel. Stay strong brother.

Bomb them to kingdom come
with european military stockpiles running low because of ukraine? nah. first world feminists will just virtue signal on social media while Iranian foids get beaten to death.

:feelsokman:

There are scarcity of men in EE. I used the wrong word. In Soviet Union after the war even some invalids managed to get a wife. Suddenly, male value rose greatly after the war.
A war is needed without a doubt. It's officially over for me though since I'm an oldcel but a war could help a lot of youngcels

They should stop Protestant!

Did she have colored hair/colored eyes/pale skin?

Curries are basically "to-mog" objects. They EXIST to be mogged by all other races. It's brutal.

Did she live in the West? :feelssus:
She had pale skin. Another iranian girl from school had brown hair and freckles. And yeah the only good looking curries look iranian. She lived in the west and lusted over white chads

Nigga shut the fuck up. Your favotie trad Muslim easterner is getting fucked by chad left and right. You don't know shit about muslim countries and you're truely not blackpilled if you think religion can keep women from fucking around. They always find a way to cuck their incel husband
ok cuckcel. your friends on cucked.org are waiting for u

ur women would do all of this too lmfao and the ppl who are doing this to u arent whites its ur next door neighbour

ur women would do all of this too lmfao and the ppl who are doing this to u arent whites its ur next door neighbour
I aint Iranian. They not my women. But they should be beaten though. More fire, let it rain down on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back